Fanny packs? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fanny packs?

1. Fanny Packs

I use my crossbreed in urban areas and outside I use the fanny pack for my M&P 45c. I have fmj in my spare mag.

Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    I think that the general opinion is that a fanny-pack screams GUN. But in the gym it seems to be appropriate.
    If fanny packs scream gun in your area, perhaps you should get a German one, that way people won't be able to understand its screams.

I agree with Ed Hamberger I won't wear one. My SP101 is in my belt and my Bond Arms Derringer is in a shoulder holster.

I've never been able to bring myself to use one. I will never judge anyone else for using one... Ok perhaps I will , but I'll remain silent if questioned about it...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Several years ago I bought a nice leather one. It seemed to be the easy answer for a small framed person to conceal a gun no matter what I was wearing. But so far I have never used it. It still looks nice in the pile of other holsters that I don't use.

My girlfriend uses one all the time, she'll use the one I got her. I will never use one, and I won't ever wear an ear ring, different strokes for different folks.

I had to look at the date this thread started. I haven't SEEN a fanny pack since about 1990. I thought they stopped making them.
    You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%

Damn. Was I that obvious? LOL OK, they are a little gay looking. But still, I think they were the bomb. I have some. Someplace. Maybe we can reinvent them, made of grizzly bear fur or something manly looking. They were just the right size for the crap I can't seem to do without and don't want in my pockets. Haven't seen one for years though.
    You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%

Well if you sew a Pink Pistols patch on your fanny pack, then it would be realy gay.

Pinkpistols

Very nice.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast