Conceal Holster for Taurus 605

Thread: Conceal Holster for Taurus 605

Conceal Holster for Taurus 605

Hi guys, I'm new to USACarry and I'm still waiting to pick up my permit from the sheriffs office here in North Carolina. (Hopefully just a couple more days) My first carry gun will be my Taurus 605 .357 mag snubby, and I'm just looking for a nice comfortable holster that isn't too pricey. I rarely wear clothing with my shirt tucked in, and with warm weather well on it's way I'm sure that will factor in to what I need, since it's harder to conceal in short's and t-shirt. Any suggestions are much appreciated.

Cam

3. Conceal Holster for Taurus 605

I have a Fobus Paddle Holster for my 605. Love it.
    I got it from Midway USA

Fobus Paddle Holster Right Hand Taurus 85, 605, 905 Polymer Black - MidwayUSA

I just looked and it is on sale.

I also have a set of Barami Hip Grips that I put on it for Inside the waistband carry.
    Hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by cams150 View Post
    Hi guys, I'm new to USACarry and I'm still waiting to pick up my permit from the sheriffs office here in North Carolina. (Hopefully just a couple more days) My first carry gun will be my Taurus 605 .357 mag snubby, and I'm just looking for a nice comfortable holster that isn't too pricey. I rarely wear clothing with my shirt tucked in, and with warm weather well on it's way I'm sure that will factor in to what I need, since it's harder to conceal in short's and t-shirt. Any suggestions are much appreciated.

Cam
    Bulldog Pancake Holster. Get the medium size.
    About $20 and very good at wearing conceald when you want to go that route.
    I can wear mine with a loose t-shirt and still dont get much in the way of printing.