Galco just lost my business, and money - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Galco just lost my business, and money

Quote Originally Posted by wooddoctor View Post
    Gulf 5.....are we realllllllly making meaningfull dialog here pertaning to the original topic?? Or, did you remove your "forum moderator" cap??
    Since when did I ever let the content of the original topic constrain my ability to make a witty reply to one of the posts in a thread? Going off on tangents, or cotangents as the case may be, is a sine of my punny sence of humor.

3. Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    Since when did I ever let the content of the original topic constrain my ability to make a witty reply to one of the posts in a thread? Going off on tangents, or cotangents as the case may be, is a sine of my punny sence of humor.
    I know you are not pulling my cord. Even though the error of measurement may seam odd there is still a common denominator in your equation. The greatest common factor is how well you parallel each equation.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

I guess I need to brush up on my triggernometry.

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    And I think you are begining to sound like one.
    For both you and Woodoctor - Boys, I could not care less about your feelings in this matter. Why? Because like the days before Caller ID, a coward would call up someone and curse them, knowing that they could hide behind the telephone. I relayed two problems that I had with a company, and you two cowards (PM me!) used your computers to attack me. What intelligence you bring. I think of people like yourselves as cowards because you are not intelligent enough to discuss someone else's issue without attacking them. Disagree with me? Fine! That is appropriate and proper. But just because you have had no problems with a company does not mean that no one else has. But then again, your arrogance and "if they do not believe our way - they are wrong" attitude, just drives me to point out to everyone else your "I know better than you" attitude.

Bill of Galco has contacted me and appologized for the confusion (as have I to him). He is trying to make this right. However - it does not excuse the FACT that I have had problems with two items, supposedly of premium quality. I expect - no - DEMAND that if I pay a premium price for a product that is advertised as premium - that it perform as advertised, out of the box. Your responses are meaningless to me, because they sound like whinning children. I wonder how many before me you have attacked and belitted. SAD! You two are sad!
    Dufus Maximus

"If you must use foul language to talk - you are too stupid to talk!"

Quote Originally Posted by SHAMUSPI View Post
    For both you and Woodoctor - Boys, I could not care less about your feelings in this matter. Why? Because like the days before Caller ID, a coward would call up someone and curse them, knowing that they could hide behind the telephone. I relayed two problems that I had with a company, and you two cowards (PM me!) used your computers to attack me. What intelligence you bring. I think of people like yourselves as cowards because you are not intelligent enough to discuss someone else's issue without attacking them. Disagree with me? Fine! That is appropriate and proper. But just because you have had no problems with a company does not mean that no one else has. But then again, your arrogance and "if they do not believe our way - they are wrong" attitude, just drives me to point out to everyone else your "I know better than you" attitude.

Bill of Galco has contacted me and appologized for the confusion (as have I to him). He is trying to make this right. However - it does not excuse the FACT that I have had problems with two items, supposedly of premium quality. I expect - no - DEMAND that if I pay a premium price for a product that is advertised as premium - that it perform as advertised, out of the box. Your responses are meaningless to me, because they sound like whinning children. I wonder how many before me you have attacked and belitted. SAD! You two are sad!
    Just out of curiousity are you related to weekendskp?

Ok, G50AE and wooddoctor, KNOCK IT OFF. You are adding nothing useful to this thread. I'm tired of the bickering and then I get a report from you saying someone is personally attacking you. Well if you are instigating then what do you expect.

Taking 5 minutes to read this thread it looks like SHAMUSPI had some issues and came here to voice his concern. Why do you have to jump all over him just because of that? I'm sure he was a little steamed about it at first but it looks he's willing to work things out.

And SHAMUSPI, just because you may not have heard something doesn't mean it isn't true.

Let's keep this post on topic or I'll go ahead and close it.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

8. I’ve read your post and I have read Bill’s willingness to help your situation. Your eagerness to Black Ball a company and Broadcast your anger shows your unwillingness to resolve the matter like a rational thinking person. Makes no sense getting your pansies in a wad when issues like these can be resolved without hanging out your dirty laundry and Black Balling a good company. It’s not like you just spent 50,000.00 Dollars on a new Mercedes. I sure hope that thing ain’t loaded.

Luke, my point is simple. We all have had merchandise issues one time or another. I found his rant and Anger for public display totally uncalled for. His issues should have been resolved other then on this site. Why would you want some hot head Black Balling a perfectly good product and possible a future advertiser???
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Yes, he was pissed at first and by the time I read this thread he was willing to see how it would work out. I'm glad Galco came over here to support and stand up for their product. But I think you guys are beating a dead horse now. Thread closed.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345