PX4 Storm - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PX4 Storm

1. its concealable but there are hundreds of better choices out there IMO. I have a full size 9mm version, carried it a couple times. Its way to heavy for my liking.

Quote Originally Posted by ShortStop View Post
    Thanks for the quick reply! Do you have any experience with carrying a glock 19? If you do is it much more difficult to conceal then the 26? Sorry for any stupid inexperienced questions.
    I carry a G26 with a CT LaserGrip. I added the third finger-grip on the mag floor plate which makes it almost the same size as the G19. But it conceals IWB very comfortably at the 3:30 position.

My friend carries the sub PX4 Storm Type-F in .40 cal. He loves it. He doesn't need to add a third finger-grip as the mag floorplate snaps down (multi-positional) to give more room on the grip. Conceals very well under his suit.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

I carry a Glock 19 on a daily basis. I use a CrossBreed SuperTuck holser. No problems with concealment. I'm 6'0", 175 lbs.

Just a thought - have you looked at the SUB compact version of the PX4? I know it does not have the fancy rotating barrel thingi dingi but it still seems to otherwise be a good item. It's obviously smaller than the compact.

Personally I carry a XD9 sub compact with a 3 inch barrel in a Blackhawk QCB holster, not super discreet but works well with the vest that I always wear anyway and it's a very good gun (not trying to talk you out of the Beretta here!).

Are you in one of those places that don't allow "printing"?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12