PX4 Storm
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PX4 Storm

PX4 Storm

Does anyone carry one of these daily? I was told by a friend that the full size version of this gun is to large for a concealed carry. I was thinking differently. any advice or experience would be greatly appreciated.

SS

I have the PX4 Storm Compact and really like it but don't carry it often. I seem to be able to conceal my Glock 26 better.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Quote Originally Posted by lukem View Post
    I have the PX4 Storm Compact and really like it but don't carry it often. I seem to be able to conceal my Glock 26 better.
    Thanks for the quick reply! Do you have any experience with carrying a glock 19? If you do is it much more difficult to conceal then the 26? Sorry for any stupid inexperienced questions.

Quote Originally Posted by ShortStop View Post
    Thanks for the quick reply! Do you have any experience with carrying a glock 19? If you do is it much more difficult to conceal then the 26? Sorry for any stupid inexperienced questions.
    I don't but I'm sure someone on the site can chime in on carrying a Glock 19.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Does anyone carry one of these daily? I was told by a friend that the full size version of this gun is to large for a concealed carry. I was thinking differently. any advice or experience would be greatly appreciated.

SS
    I had a Px4 Storm in .40. Even though it had a 14 rnd cap I thought it was pretty slim. I carried it IWB, so that was important to me. It has a 4 inch barrel which is average for CC. My only issue was the ergonomics. It felt good in hand but the grip angle was a bit narrow for me, making shooting feel odd. Otherwise a nice piece and very suitable for CC.

For me a glock 19 is a little hard to conceal. I have one and my wife has one and neither of us use them for cc
    -Austin

I'm just a little guy, 5' 6" 165lbs. So probably wont be to easy to conceal either of these pistols then

I'm a skinny guy at 5'9" and 150lbs and I can conceal my Px4 Compact sufficiently IWB at 3:30 (Crossbreed Supertuck).

To me, the ergonomics of the Px4 is absolutely perfect. It would be nice if the gun was thinner, but I wouldn't want to give up my 16rd capacity (9mm) for it!

HTH,
    Billy

I'm just a little guy, 5' 6" 165lbs. So probably wont be to easy to conceal either of these pistols then
    It has a lot more to do with your wardrobe than your build, IMO!
    Billy

I have been mostly oc my px4 model c..I have cc it a few times too.It is not that big.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast