Kholster is getting my business!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kholster is getting my business!

Kholster is getting my business!

I emailed kholster yesterday evening with some questions about their holsters. I told them my size and my husband's size, which guns we will be carrying, etc. and I got an email back this morning! I have read some threads on here about how good their customer service is and it is true! I couldn't belive the owner emailed me back so quick. I will be ordering our holsters soon. Thanks for the recommendations for Kholster!

Quote Originally Posted by kotaNsid View Post
    I emailed kholster yesterday evening with some questions about their holsters. I told them my size and my husband's size, which guns we will be carrying, etc. and I got an email back this morning! I have read some threads on here about how good their customer service is and it is true! I couldn't belive the owner emailed me back so quick. I will be ordering our holsters soon. Thanks for the recommendations for Kholster!
    Ya, It seems Jimmy is VERY on top of stuff. I just ordered my first holster from him a couple days ago, Can't wait. I have a SuperTuck for another gun and after comparing it to my buddys Kholster no way am I paying double and waiting 4 times as long for the exact same thing, ok so it comes unfinished $3 of die will fix that in 10 minutes. It also seems Crossbreed molds there Kydex A LITTLE more to the gun, but mine still "locks" into my buddies when I tried it out. I'm pretty sure Kholsters will be my new IWB for all my guns.

Quote Originally Posted by snatale42 View Post
    ... I just ordered my first holster from him a couple days ago, Can't wait.
    I've got a buddy who's interested in an IWB Kholster. Shoot me off a PM with the referral rebate code when Jimmy sends it to you and I'll pass it on. Saves him 10% and you 25% on a repeat order.

3X PM

5. +1 for Kholster

I have one of their Glock holsters. One screw came loose, and I lost some small parts before I realized it. One email later, these guys sent me a bag of replacement small parts! Great product & great service.
    -Kevin

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    I've got a buddy who's interested in an IWB Kholster. Shoot me off a PM with the referral rebate code when Jimmy sends it to you and I'll pass it on. Saves him 10% and you 25% on a repeat order.
    Deal

I got an email from them today about a sale, if you order on April 2, all holsters are only $39.00 and that includes free shipping. That is a great deal on a great holster. The price goes up to $42.00 on Apr 3rd, and $45.00 on APr. 4th. Hope you enjoy yours as much as I do mine. I carry all day everyday with mine and I forget I have it on sometimes. My EDC piece is a SIg P250 compact 9mm.

Good luck and enjoy.

Semper Fi

Thanks for the info. I'll have to go ahead and order mine!!

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    @Felix & Everybody Else Rebate Code: 03-8242

Just got it yesterday, and VERY impressed with the quality. Very good piece of leather and I like the fact that the clips have leather washers on either side. I'm assuming this is to stop it from squeaking like my SuperTuck does. It also seems that the Kydex is heavier duty than what Crossbreed uses. I'll have the Post Dye Jobs pics up soon. Wish me luck!

If your going to dye a holster.....learn from my mistakes!!!!

Got the new Kholster

Since I couldn't find the Dye I wanted, I wound up the Eco-Friendly water based crap! This was the result. Although I actually didn't look bad it's not what I wanted

After scrubbing what i could off and After I found that there was a Tandy Leather 10min from my house I got the right stuff, AND the rest of the stuff I needed. This was the finished product

Comparison between how my job came out, vs my SuperTuck which came dyed already, for a 1st attempt I'm pretty happy with it. If I get brave enough to trim it i'll post the pics

For the first Dye attempt it's not terrible, but I've ordered a replacement already. I needed to wipe down the leather with a prep solvent before the dye (which I didn't have with the water based crap) and needed a alcohol based dye in the first place. When I bought all the right stuff I also bought a piece of hide very close to the holster to practice on, THAT one came out great. So I know the next one should too. It's a lot more work than I though it would be.
    Attached Images Attached Images Kholster is getting my business!-kholster1.jpg Kholster is getting my business!-img_9091.jpg Kholster is getting my business!-img_9093.jpg Kholster is getting my business!-img_9097.jpg Kholster is getting my business!-img_9098.jpg 

Thanks for the pics, I have been dyeing to see the results.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast