Customer Service Issues with K and D Holsters - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Customer Service Issues with K and D Holsters

Quote Originally Posted by K-Man View Post
    I'd suggest you rethink your perspective, Mr. weekendskp, because throughout this issue you've been on faulty ground. It becomes apparent with every posting you make that you don't know what you're talking about. But if you want to keep on, please feel free to do so.
    You obviously don't make the holsters yourself any more. If you did, you wouldn't have time with your backlog of work to sit at a computer all day and haggle with an alienated customer about who is or isn't right in this deal gone awry. I'm guessing you stopped making the holsters about two years ago because that's when your production time was miraculously cut in half.

You will notice that only you and I have penned the last five posts. Do you know why? BECAUSE NOBODY WANTS TO GET IN THE MIDDLE OF A SHOUTING ARGUMENT. I read the forums. I steer clear of vendors where there's even a hint of impropriety. Oooh, there's a eight-hundred pound gorilla in the corner of the room. Take the red pill. No, take the blue pill.
    "The 2nd amendment was never intended to allow private citizens to 'keep and bear arms'. If it had, there would have been wording such as 'the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed'." -- Ken Konecki on Usenet, on 27 Jul 1992

weekendskp in my opinion you instigated the pissing contest, you'll find in life that you get more by being polite than by being belligerent. The only looser in all this is you.

"It's easier to avoid conflict than it is to survive it" - SGB

Quote Originally Posted by SGB View Post
    weekendskp in my opinion you instigated the pissing contest, you'll find in life that you get more by being polite than by being belligerent. The only looser in all this is you.
    I would agree with that comment, and I do not work for K&D holsters, nor have I ever bought anything from them. But since they have shown a lot of patience to a person who did nothing to deserve it, I might look into their products. Thanks for unwittingly giving the tip weekendskp.

Nobody said this was a pissing contest, and I haven't lost anything. Oh, and the definition of looser is "not tight". A loser is someone like yourself who can't spell. Urban Dictionary: looser
    "The 2nd amendment was never intended to allow private citizens to 'keep and bear arms'. If it had, there would have been wording such as 'the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed'." -- Ken Konecki on Usenet, on 27 Jul 1992

Quote Originally Posted by weekendskp View Post
    Nobody said this was a pissing contest, and I haven't lost anything. Oh, and the definition of looser is "not tight". A loser is someone like yourself who can't spell. Urban Dictionary: looser
    I apologize to you and all the other internet spelling Nazi's for the typo. - Your post above only reinforces my original opinion, you don't play well with others.

"It's easier to avoid conflict than it is to survive it" - SGB

I apologize to you and all the other internet spelling Nazi's for the typo. - Your post above only reinforces my original opinion, you don't play well with others.
    I am now even more inclined to purchase from this company due to the OP's attitude. Do they have a website? Do they make holsters for Glocks? Do I get a discount for mentioning that weekendskp unwittingly refered me to the company?

8. Our website is K&D Holsters | Custom Gun Leather and Shooting Accessories. We offer pocket holsters, mag holders, and gun belts for a variety of guns.

Do you make a holster for a Walther PK380. I like to wear at 4:30-5:00. But Im skinny so I need something that stays close to the body.

10. walther380: I'm sorry to say we do not offer holsters for the Walther PK380. We no longer have access to one, which we would need in order to fashion the holster. You might consider the folks at Milt Sparks holsters.

Expectations lead to sour grapes.

If the delivery time says 8-10 weeks then one best not complain until after week 10 comes and goes. Nothing wrong with an inquiry at 8 weeks tho. The statement about a customer's expectation of 8 weeks is true many times but that does not make it a right expectation. And ones personal expectations places no onus on the company to change their agreed upon service level agreements. Expectations always sets one up for disappointment.

Has anyone heard "under-commit but over-deliver"? I am a project manager and it is what I do for a living. Should the company say 8-10 weeks and deliver in exactly 8 weeks one would be satisfied customer. If the company delivered in 6 weeks the customer would be on this forum singing the praises of the company.

If 8-10 weeks is too long, accordingly to an individuals shopping perception, then simply shop elsewhere. It is the customer's choice to wait that long for the product. And there are other places to buy holsters.

I encourage Kevin to go back to making great holsters. Sometimes we cannot make every customer happy. If anything, your company recvd some attention on this forum and IMHO it is not bad press. Now that I know you are there, I look to doing some business once I pick up my pocket carry weapon.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast