summer is coming, newb needs help! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: summer is coming, newb needs help!

Nowadays IMHO a fanny pack screams "I have a gun in here!" Might as well open carry.

It depends on where you live. Around here all kinds of people from young to old wear fanny packs. I don't use one very often but one I do I don't even get a second look

Quote Originally Posted by disneyr View Post
    Nowadays IMHO a fanny pack screams "I have a gun in here!" Might as well open carry.
    I don't see that as the case. I see fanny packs all the time when I work out at the college rec center. People carry their MP3 players, lifting straps, locker keys, power bars, ID's, gloves, and other workout related items in them. These people can't all be carrying firearms in them because in the PRSC, it is illegal to carry on a college campus.

5. I have a "Covert Carrier" on my .380. While I use a Crossbreed most of the time, I like being able to grab the gun and go and not have to worry about the holster. You need a good belt if you want it to work right and not pull down.
    Beretta 92F 9mm/Twin Bersa "Thunder" .380's
    Second Amendment: A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

6. Zombiebait, I can tell you what works very well for me. I live in FL, wear shorts and Tshirt, I use a holster from ( Tucker Gunleather) called Cover up, $75.oo. I carry IWB, appendix carry. It works so well I have three of them, one for my PM9 Kahr, one for Sig P239, also Sig P 220 carry. Anyone that carries concealed is always looking for the perfect holster, I found mine. The holster is adjustable for height and cant. You can tuck your T-shirt over the gun and holster, also has a sweat shield, Good luck

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12