Cant find a CC holster for my gun....
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cant find a CC holster for my gun....

1. Cant find a CC holster for my gun....

I have a Taurus PT 609 Pro and from what I have found out it is not a common handgun here in the states. Therefor I am unable to find a CC holster for it. I am wanting a outside the pants leather or horse hide holster for it. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

3. There's a company called Sharktac that can make you a custom holster. I had one made I was very happy with it

Take the gun to a gunstore that has a wide holster selection. Something may fit it even if it isn't made for that gun. I'd start by looking at holsters for comparable Taurus models.

MERNICKLE HOLSTERS

Makes great holsters, I have used them for years.
    Lots choices, call them they can make it

6. I have the same PT609 and I've been researching also for CC. A couple days ago I contacted Crossbreed and they do in fact have a CC Holster for our gun. Here is the reply I got back....

From [email protected]
    date Wed, Apr 20, 2011 at 9:28 AM
    subject RE: PT609 Compatible?

That gun will fit in our holsters for the Taurus 24/7 compact/PT145.

Please let me know if I you have any other questions or if I can be of further assistance.

Marty
    CrossBreed Holsters
    224 North Main Street
    Republic, MO 65738
    (888) 732-5011
    Crossbreed Holsters > Home

Taurus has some holsters for their pistols. You might call them.

8. Thanks everyone, I will follow up on all of these leads and let you know what I find out.

Try cheaper than dirt in ft worth texas they have holsrers at a good price.

11. I have the same weapon, nice little gun. First day I had it I put 200 rounds through it without a jam. Anyhow to the topic at hand if you take it in to any reputable gun store worth their salt you should be able to find multiple options depending on how much you want to spend, but just a tip, try to find one that also carries a spare clip.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast