Best vest - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best vest

I have a Campco vest that has been with me for 9 trips to S. America over 15 years.
    War to the Knife, Knife to the hilt.
    If we don't want to live in a trashy area, we all have to be willing to help pick up the trash.

P.A.C.A. Level IIIa, runs $500-$600, depending on where you buy. I recommend checking Body Armor Outlet --> New & Used Body Armor Level II & IIIA, Discounted | Body Armor Outlet
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    P.A.C.A. Level IIIa, runs $500-$600, depending on where you buy. I recommend checking Body Armor Outlet --> New & Used Body Armor Level II & IIIA, Discounted | Body Armor Outlet
    We were actually more heading in the direction of non protective concealed carry vests, but you gave me an idea and I looked the site over to see if anybody's actually making anything protective that looks truly like casual clothing.

Body armor is a bit of a giveaway unless your job requires a badge of some sort.
    Say when.

Quote Originally Posted by multistage View Post
    Body armor is a bit of a giveaway unless your job requires a badge of some sort.
    We don't need no stinkin badges!

I am looking for a normal vest. not body armor.

8. I agree. Where is the MODERATOR when you need one? If I want joke posts from Eastok, I can go to the Mad Magazine site (no, I am NOT going).

The NRA Store has a number of vests. I am 6'1" and am pleased with the boar hide vest. I purchased it because of the longer length. It is a concealment vest and comes with two holsters. If I ever use this for my gun I prefer the holster from Coronado Leather. I do like to carry my spare magazine in the hidden pocket on my strong side. I removed the hook side of the hook and loop from the pocket closure because it makes a bit of noise when you try to open the pocket and the hook tries to grab the slick liner and chews it up.
    NRA,
    Armed Citizens Legal Defense Fund
    http://armedcitizensnetwork.org/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12