looking for a better gun gelt - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: looking for a better gun gelt

Try the elite survival belt. I have one and love it

Maybe off subject but have you considered a paddle holster? I like 'em because they can be put on and taken off with a minimum of fuss and fit on/around pretty much any belt. Just a thought.
    A man's life, liberty, and property are only safe when the legislature is NOT in session. Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by disneyr View Post
    Maybe off subject but have you considered a paddle holster? I like 'em because they can be put on and taken off with a minimum of fuss and fit on/around pretty much any belt. Just a thought.
    I have tried some paddles but to me it seemed like they are rather hard to take off?

Quote Originally Posted by jg1967 View Post
    I have tried some paddles but to me it seemed like they are rather hard to take off?
    Usually if you pull straight out then up, they slip right out. Regardless, they are easier to put on and off than taking your belt off and putting it back on. Most stores will let you try a paddle holster on for size. Then again, if a paddle holster is not your thing...that's cool.
    A man's life, liberty, and property are only safe when the legislature is NOT in session. Will Rogers

Okay. I will give the paddle another try!

Check out Galco's SB3 series belts. They look somewhat like a dress belt as they have a tapered or feathered edge. The SB3s come in 1.5 inch widths. If you decide to buy one, be careful to order the correct size. My true waist size is 38 inches, so I ordered a size 38 belt. After mounting a holster and a mag pouch, the belt buckled with only one spare hole remaining. Other than that, it's an excellent belt and it doesn't scream gun belt.

Galco SB3 Belt 1-1/2" Nickel Plated Brass Buckle Leather - MidwayUSA

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12