Walther PPQ Holster options? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Walther PPQ Holster options?

1. I found a paddle made for the ppq. Its from IMI Defense, an Israeli company. Its alot like fobus holsters, I just ordered mine tonight.

3. i found a really good holster for men trying to find one for a women tho. i just bought my girlfriend the same gun and the holster we have is a tagua quick draw. the modle of it is a bh2-640. most springfeild xd holster fit this gun

Mackenzie Holsters makes them I got one for my Father In Law and he shoots IDPA and it is an approved holster. they have both IWB and OWB Holsters. Half the price of competitors and have a lifetime warranty I have 4 of there holsters now and like every one of them. Check them out at Mackenzie Enterprise!, Take Charge Now!

5. I'm about to buy a Walther PPQ. It's been awhile since you were looking but are there any updates on the best concealed carry holsters for the PPQ?

I'd love to know.

Thanks!

6. Quote Originally Posted by eck117 View Post
    I found a paddle made for the ppq. Its from IMI Defense, an Israeli company. Its alot like fobus holsters, I just ordered mine tonight.
    Can you give us an update on this holster? Are you liking it? Pros/cons? How long did it take to get it from the time of order?

Thanks!

7. I use a DeSantis Speed Scabbard OWB, leather and it is great. Easily fits on almost any good belt, easy to conceal under a long shirt and very comfortable
    NRA Life Member
    1911-45, 9, 22, P229, P220, P228, PPQ, 38 spl

Check Out mackenzie Holsters I had one made for father in-laws PPQ and I fits like a glove. I have 3 holsters of theres and love them all. They just had a Fathers day sale 2 for 1 sale but email the guy and ask what deals he has. Good holster Great Quality and lifetime warranty. Mackenzie Enterprise!, Take Charge Now!

Quote Originally Posted by Newtribe View Post
    I'm about to buy a Walther PPQ. It's been awhile since you were looking but are there any updates on the best concealed carry holsters for the PPQ?

I'd love to know.

Thanks!
    Clevelands Holsters makes a IWB kydex molded for a PPQ. I just got mine last week and it feels more comfortable with each passing day. Google Cleveland's Holsters and check it out.

10. The P99 is almost the same build and fits these Blackhawk holsters.

11. Walther PPQ Holster options?

For OWB I went with the IMI Defense holster. It's holds my PPQ really well when I am hiking or hunting. For CCW I use a Crossbreed holster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12