Crossbreed Holster (Bersa 380cc)

Thread: Crossbreed Holster (Bersa 380cc)

1. Crossbreed Holster (Bersa 380cc)

Hi guys. I carry a Bersa 380cc model, and have a crossbreed supertuck holster for it.

I wear it in the 4 o'clock position, and the way I have it adjusted prints just a tad. I am 6'1 and 215lbs. It isn't to bad, but if I bend over the butt end of the gun prints just a tad, also depending on how I am standing prints just a tad.

If anyone is using a gun very similar to this in a Crossbreed holster, or you have a BersaCC model, what adjustments did you make to the crossbreed for best concealment.

Thanks

I don't have this specific gun or holster...but I know what you're talking about.

My suggestion...move it to the 4:30 or 5:00 position (so the gun is more flat against your back).

Another possibility, if the belt clips are adjustable - front clip up higher on the leather, and rear clip lower on the leather, to give the gun a more forward cant, pulling the butt up against your waist better. Just be careful that your draw isn't obstructed by your waistband.

Make sure the clips aren't even, The front should be higher than the rear which will give you more forward cant.

5. Thank you for the help guys, I'll try it out later and let you know how it works!
    -Tommy-
    Bersa 380cc - Springfield XD .40 - Hi-Pointe 9mm Assault Rifle