Just got a Sticky Holster
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just got a Sticky Holster

Just got a Sticky Holster

I just received a new Sticky Holster for my Ruger SR9 in the mail today. Of course I only have a few hours of use so far, but if these first few hours are any indication of performance I will be ordering more for my other pistols.

Forgot to add the site link:
    http://stickyholsters.com/index.php

3. Yeah, its crazy but they work surprisingly well!

How long have these been available? Will they work just as well after a few years as when new?

Quote Originally Posted by Derby View Post
    How long have these been available? Will they work just as well after a few years as when new?
    They come with a lifetime warranty, so if they don't you can always get it replaced.

I carried all day today, wearing shorts and a tee-shirt. I had to adjust it once when I got into my truck and actually sat on it. Other than that I walked around and began developing complete confidence in it.

I've had mine for a year now and it still works great. Its very easy to wear even in the heat of Florida.

That holster looks awesome. Does it keep your pistol from falling out? Have there been any close calls to where the pistol has almost fallen out. I've been looking for something like this but have doubts that it really works for $25.

8. Yeah it works really well. My XD9SC fits nice and snug.
    Now I don't do cartwheels but I do wear it in some loose gym shorts with very little movement.
    The tighter you can cinch your belt or drawstring it stays put.
    Worth $25. I do recommend the Big Mouth option.

Quote Originally Posted by smudley View Post
    Yeah it works really well. My XD9SC fits nice and snug.
    Now I don't do cartwheels but I do wear it in some loose gym shorts with very little movement.
    The tighter you can cinch your belt or drawstring it stays put.
    Worth $25. I do recommend the Big Mouth option.
    Yeah, what he said. Wore mine today on a 6 hour drive and back. Once situated it stayed put even when I was adjusting my..... junk.

10. Have no idea what this holster is. Maybe a LINK would help. ;-) Sticky Holsters - Redefining Concealment

Is it like the sticky type rubber used on a desantis superfly or the likes? This looks quite interesting.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast