Vests for concealed carry & motorcycling - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vests for concealed carry & motorcycling

I"ve been trying the 5.11 holster shirts lately and I really like them. I've gone on a few long rides with my Sig P229 in one pocket and my Kahr CW9 in the other. Totally comfortable with no sagging.
    Last edited by lukem; 03-04-2009 at 10:53 AM.

3. Quote Originally Posted by DarrellM5 View Post
    I'm looking for ideas on a vest that could be used for both CCW and motorcycling. So far I've found one, from concealed carry outfitters. Here's the link:

The Holster Vest

I guess the black oilskin one might work OK, but I'd prefer leather. I will be putting a 10" x 9" patch on the back and would like to conceal my firearm in the vest.

Does anyone have any other ideas?
    I ran into those people at the Big Reno Gun Show. You may not have to look any further. They had a bunch of stuff on display. The owner demonstrated the vest to us. They are nice. He wanted $199. I didn't have the money to buy one. Yes, I know. How can somebody go to a gun show without money? Those vests are made of durable material too. I would look into one.

I am going to buy one when I have the money.
    Last edited by calmp9; 08-29-2008 at 08:41 PM.
    "What country can preserve it's liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms."

-Thomas Jefferson to James Madison, Dec. 20, 1787

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12