How Many Holsters Do You Own? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How Many Holsters Do You Own?

About 40 or so. Instructors teaching NRA PPOTH must have a sample of every type of holster.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Six and another on the way.

A man who can count his holsters doesn't have enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowjiber:222770
    A man who can count his holsters doesn't have enough.
    I'm working on it!

And I did miss at least one!

One OWB for each + a pocket holster for each of my 3 deep-conceal pistols. A total of 9.
    (Insert random tough-guy quote here)
    "See my gun?? Aren't you impressed?" - Anonymous sheepdog
    The hardware is the same, but the software is vastly different.

Way to many!

Now that I thought about it, over $2,000.00 worth. Alessi, High Noon, Milt Sparks, TT Gun Leather, Galco etc. Seems like I've spent my whole life waiting for a holster delivery. My last Alessi was relatively quick, 15 weeks. My "motto" is; you can't have to many holsters, that is unless you sold the guns it went to?

I have at least one per handgun, and some handguns have two or three or four or five, well, you get what I mean. IWB, OWB, Shoulder, Ankle, Thigh (drop holster). Crossbreed, Galco, Fobis, DeSantis, Bianchi, Uncle Mike's, Blackhawk!, Bulldog, Glock. Oh! and you can't forget the magazine and speedloader pouches!
    Kershaw Shallot 1840, Kel-Tec P-3at, Kel-Tec PF-9, Glock 17, Glock 19, Glock 26, Kel-Tec SUB-2000 9mm (Glock 17 mag compatible), Maverick Arms 88 Security 8-shot 12 gauge.

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    Hmmm, just like everyone else I'd suppose i went thru several phases of holstering. I now have a small box full and normally now use a SuperTuck or pocket holster, or both with pocket being backup.
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

11. Outstanding ? I have a IWB + a ploymer paddle holster for each handgun and two shoulder holsters one for fullsize one for compact and one ankle holster the question is how many do I actually use

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast