Concealed Carry Holster for XDm 40?

Thread: Concealed Carry Holster for XDm 40?

Concealed Carry Holster for XDm 40?

I would like to know what holsters would be recomended for my XDm40 and why you are recomending them. THANKS!

crossbreed supertuck, i carry my XD- .40 subcompact in one day in and day out, never an issue, quality work at a fair price. lifetime guatentee, and the will let you try it free for 2 weeks. you dont like it send it back for a full refund. i sent mine back for a very small crack in the kydex portion of the holster and they sent me a brand new holster back 7 total days later. no questions asked! will buy more and will buy again, plus its made in the good old USA!

I carry an XD-40 4" in a Sidearmor IWB, the best holster that I have ever owned. I have carried it hiking, backpacking, climbing, as well as on the street; the gun is always secure and completely comfortable. I ordered mine with a 15 degree forward cant and I carry at 4 o'clock. Concealment is excellent. Sidearmor holsters are made to order, one at a time, in Flagstaff AZ. Every operation is supervised by Jeff, the owner. The quality is superb.

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by aj's 40 cal View Post
    crossbreed supertuck, i carry my XD- .40 subcompact in one day in and day out, never an issue, quality work at a fair price. lifetime guatentee, and the will let you try it free for 2 weeks. you dont like it send it back for a full refund. i sent mine back for a very small crack in the kydex portion of the holster and they sent me a brand new holster back 7 total days later. no questions asked! will buy more and will buy again, plus its made in the good old USA!
    How funny, I agree with AJ's assessment of the ST. I had the very same problem with my ST and also got a new one within 7 days. Yes, really. Not only do the holsters do a great job of concealing comfortably, Crossbreeds customer service is superior!
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

Quote Originally Posted by tuts40 View Post
    How funny, I agree with AJ's assessment of the ST. I had the very same problem with my ST and also got a new one within 7 days. Yes, really. Not only do the holsters do a great job of concealing comfortably, Crossbreeds customer service is superior!
    +1 and +1 - When I started carrying my XDM-40 it was concealed and ST was the best thing since sliced bread. I still use it when I carry the XDM and I want to conceal...
    Life Member GeorgiaCarry.org http://www.GeorgiaCarry.org

A couple of things you did not mention are where on your person you intend to carry (using clock nomenclature) and also how you normally dress... It is hard to really say what might work well for you without a bit of info :-)

8. I made a holster that is similar to the Crossbreed supertuck.
    Works great for my XDm 9mm. I wear it at 2:00 - 3:00
    I'm not a lawyer so take it for what it's worth. For legal advice ask a lawyer.
    --------------------------------------------------------
    Those who accept second best must learn to live with mediocrity. - pafindr

I want to carry at the 4-5 o'clock. But, I'm a bigger guy with love handles. The ST gonna get the job done? It's the holster I keep looking back to. There ain't nothing worse than having the hammer of a 1911 or edge of any gun sticking into your side.

Thanks to everyone for all their input. The Supertuck looks good to me, now just need to decide whether or not to go with the combat cut.