CCW Badge displayed on North American Arms website. - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: CCW Badge displayed on North American Arms website.

Quote Originally Posted by goldwater58 View Post
    Just because a CCW badge is a bad idea doesn't make it wrong. Lighten up and don't take it so seriously.
    I have always found NAA to make a high quality product. Yes they are a niche market, but they do make quality products. Except for the CCW Badge.

3. Mr Goldwater we are having a little bit o fun cause the ccw badge is SO!! over the top joke gone bad it's now a myth We are just too use to seeing G50AE getting his ccw badge line in somewhere we miss it. So Hell yea! it's old BUT IT still gets every one going and My Man G like to just throw it out and see if someone bites and just like a shark infested kiddy pool someone takes the bait and runs. The man is a god! you think just the letters would get old ccw then add badge and the fins start coming. Oh well
    Hey G! WE DON'T NEED NO STINKING ---- you finish it bud!
    hope ya have a great end of summer. OH wait what state ya from BUD? I am In Wisconsin.

Quote Originally Posted by whitetiger View Post
    I am In Wisconsin.
    I hear that summer happened in Wisconsin on a weekend this year, so more people got to enjoy it.

5. I'm also currently in WI. MN during the summers though. Is it November 1st yet?

Just what we need, making people think they are the law when they buy a gun and they get a badge.

Quote Originally Posted by Deserteagle View Post
    Just what we need, making people think they are the law when they buy a gun and they get a badge.
    We don't need no stinkin badges!

Quote Originally Posted by stingray2100 View Post
    I think the badge is just for show, it is not a product that they have for the market.
    CCW Badges are not allowed in the state of utah and are a Class B misdmenor, Badges are for LEO, Bail recovery Officers (only when working). So If traveling through Utah leave it at home.

9. I think badges are goofy too. I've even seen sashes that you would wear. I sure hope they were a joke.

Seriously, if I'm going to conceal, then I'm not going to broadcast it to anyone, LEO or otherwise!

I dunno. If I were a big open carry person, which I'm not, that lived in a state only allowed concealed carry. That badge might make some kinda political statement in interest to openly carry

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Briggs View Post
    I think badges are goofy too. I've even seen sashes that you would wear. I sure hope they were a joke.

Seriously, if I'm going to conceal, then I'm not going to broadcast it to anyone, LEO or otherwise!
    CCW Capes,
    CCW headbands,
    CCW Pimp Canes,
    CCW maskes because concealed means concealed...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast