CCW Badge displayed on North American Arms website. - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: CCW Badge displayed on North American Arms website.

Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    So you're saying that after a shoot out you won't have the opportunity to holster your firearm or place it on the ground, but will be able to don the sash? What will people think of next.......
    Actually, yes, you may not. You may have to hold somebody for arrest, you may know or suspect there are more around, have some imagination. These situations are not that cut and dry.

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    But I take it you should always wear your CCW Mask, because concealed means concealed.
    The main reason why I don't have one is that if I ever came across G50AE he would shoot me ... just because I had one! ;-)

Oh, someone please provide a link to the sash. My Google search is coming up empty.

Quote Originally Posted by jg1967 View Post
    Actually, yes, you may not. You may have to hold somebody for arrest, you may know or suspect there are more around, have some imagination. These situations are not that cut and dry.
    "...hold somebody for arrest"? Seriously? C'mon man, you're gonna worry about donning a silly sash while holding someone at gun point? Stop watching all of those cop movies. Next you're gonna be advocating running around in tights with a big "S" on your chest.

I have a very vivid imagination, however I can come up with no situation where a CC badge or sash will be relevant.
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Quote Originally Posted by localgirl View Post
    Oh, someone please provide a link to the sash. My Google search is coming up empty.
    Gladly, I enjoy a good spririted argument

DSM Safety Products, for Law Enforcement, Concealed Carry Licenses and Security Personnel.

Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    "...hold somebody for arrest"? Seriously? C'mon man, you're gonna worry about donning a silly sash while holding someone at gun point? Stop watching all of those cop movies. Next you're gonna be advocating running around in tights with a big "S" on your chest.

I have a very vivid imagination, however I can come up with no situation where a CC badge or sash will be relevant.
    So don't use it!

K, I'll wear one, IF it says "Miss" in front of the CCW, and IF I can wear it with a cocktail dress and combat boots.

K, I'll wear one, IF it says "Miss" in front of the CCW, and IF I can wear it with a cocktail dress and combat boots.
    Pics or it didn't happen! ;-)

Seriously for the rest, before I troll a product I need to at least understand exactly what it is and how it's supposed to work. Then, happy trolling.

Here's a link to the device in question:

http://spinstage.http.internapcdn.ne...80000833_1.jpg
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Wait a minute. The sash is real?
    And so is the CCW Pimpcane Sword Canes : Walking Canes, Katanas (Cold Steel Swords)

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast