CCW Badge displayed on North American Arms website. - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: CCW Badge displayed on North American Arms website.

Quote Originally Posted by localgirl View Post
    K, I'll wear one, IF it says "Miss" in front of the CCW, and IF I can wear it with a cocktail dress and combat boots.
    So then you are planning to enter the Miss CCW Padgent I take it?

**** me twice on Sunday, they've got an entire site of fake badges. What a really terrible idea.
    Yes, because small legitimate security operations should only buy badges from certain sites or stores. Some are obviously souvenir badges. Some are legit. As for the rest? Some people buy Kimbers. Some buy Hi-point.
    Bob Mueller
    Blog | Facebook | Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by cmhbob View Post
    Yes, because small legitimate security operations should only buy badges from certain sites or stores. Some are obviously souvenir badges. Some are legit. As for the rest? :shrug: Some people buy Kimbers. Some buy Hi-point.
    I guess so. But I sure wouldn't want to be wearing my Jack Bauer or Hawaii Five-O badge and have some poor sap come running up to me asking me for help. That could just be embarrassing for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    So then you are planning to enter the Miss CCW Padgent I take it?
    Meh. I ain't real purty, and right now I'm out of shape. We can talk after some aerobics and a makeover.

Sometimes I think I'd wish there WAS something for us CCW people that CLEARLY does NOT look like a cop badge but gets the point across.

Not a bad idea, but anything available online is almost automatically compromised, because anyone can order something online. Maybe if there was some way to link it up with your permit-issuing state, but that would get unwieldy pretty quickly.

The bigger badge companies, like Blackinton, used to require any badge orders be on agency letterhead, but even that can be faked easily enough these days.
    Bob Mueller
    Blog | Facebook | Flickr

Yeah, I can't say how it could be done either, just that it would be nice if somebody could figure it out.

Meh. I ain't real purty, and right now I'm out of shape. We can talk after some aerobics and a makeover.
    Rogue Fitness

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    Um, wow. Enlisting in special ops is mandatory with purchase.

Bad Idea in Utah

The very Idea of a CCW badge In Utah for example is not up for discussion as it is Illegal and is concidered a class B misdemeanor. I however have mixed feelings as to the practicallity of such a Badge, as this would most likely get people in unnessary trouble.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast