CCW Badge displayed on North American Arms website.
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: CCW Badge displayed on North American Arms website.

Thumbs down CCW Badge displayed on North American Arms website.

North American Arms Home page

See for yourself. While I have always been a fan of the Guardian line of pistols, the display of a CCW Badge on their website has taken my opinion of their company down a notch. I will now need to send them an email stating that, and I quote,"We don't need no stinkin badges!"

I have yet to see anything in their lineup that I'd want but that aside that badge is just goofy. Not sure what they were thinking there!

They have about as much of a chance as a snowflake in the arabian dessert on a hot dry day of getting me to have one.
    Crime has no boundaries - Carry Safe!

I think the badge is just for show, it is not a product that they have for the market.

I've lost track of how many of CCW badges I've seen in print ads. It's a marketing thing. No big deal to me.

Quote Originally Posted by stingray2100 View Post
    I think the badge is just for show, it is not a product that they have for the market.
    The display of a CCW badge with their product would make it difficult for me to seriously consider their product.

Quote Originally Posted by tnhawk View Post
    The display of a CCW badge with their product would make it difficult for me to seriously consider their product.
    That's the point I am trying to make.

Quote Originally Posted by tnhawk View Post
    Exactly! But seriously, who would carry auch a mini gun in a teeny tiny caliber anyway?

10. Oh I gotta get me one of those...really? Nice products, despite the marketing misstep.

11. Just because a CCW badge is a bad idea doesn't make it wrong. Lighten up and don't take it so seriously.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast