Which one?????? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which one??????

1. I actually carry a Fobus KM3 "plastic" paddle and absolutely love it.

I've tried several (including leather and fabric), but this is one of the best snug holsters I've ever owned. (if you do not like ITW type)

What I like about it is while it's a nice tight fit and grip, it will not wear in and loosen up.

I returned the "roto" because it added about an inch of outward swagger.

Anyway, while it's got a cheap price tag, I think it's one of the best hidden gems out there for a Kimber UC.

Currently have 2 IWB holsters for the Ultra Raptor - Galco Summer Comfort(all leather)general use, with a Crossbreed Supertuck when I want to tuck my shirt. Both are comfortable and hold the gun well.

Have a Milt Sparks Watch Six for my Pro Carry (4"). Very happy with it.
    Bob Mueller
    Blog | Facebook | Flickr

I prefer leather, I own a kydek holster but it wears on the bluieing which I don't like. The nylon holsters by Uncle Mike are ok but are very stiff.

Thanks again guys, great info!

Holsters Concealment Systems Gunleather Concealed Carry for Weapons

I have one of his MAX-CON V IWB rigs for my Colt Officer's ACP and a single magazine pouch for my M&P45...

Gary is great to work with and makes great gear...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

regarding wear on blueing

Quote Originally Posted by firelooker View Post
    I prefer leather, I own a kydek holster but it wears on the bluieing which I don't like. The nylon holsters by Uncle Mike are ok but are very stiff.
    I had a similar issue with many of my guns. Had several done with Dura Black resin. Pretty cool stuff, and not too expensive. Try Rock Your Glock if nobody can do it locally. They do things other than Glocks by request. Cheers!

Also had a conversation with my boss, who also said the same things I said about carry methods. I will prod him more for extra info for you all- will keep you posted.

10. After years of buying too many holsters to count, I've finally found the 3 that are all that I personally need.

My first, and preferred holster, is the DeSantis Mini Slide if I'm wearing either a button down shirt or a jacket. The DeSantis holds your weapon high and tight to the body making concealment under a button up shirt very easy. Although the color and/or pattern of the shirt will make a difference.

If wearing a t-shirt or anything else that would not facilitate using an OWB holster then I use the Crossbreed Super Tuck Deluxe. By far the most comfortable IWB holster in my opinion.

The other holster I use is Smart Carry for the times I'm wearing something like basketball shorts or anything that a belt cannot be used with. It is "very" deep concealment so it takes some practice to get a good draw on your weapon (It will "completely" hide your gun and be undetectable even shirtless). But if your wearing those types of loose shorts it's much easier than with something like jeans.

By the way all of these I use with that same full size auto(Ruger SR9).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12