Found the holster I need for my Walter S&W PPK/S .380
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Found the holster I need for my Walter S&W PPK/S .380

1. Smile Found the holster I need for my Walter S&W PPK/S .380

Since my other holster supplier Com-Tac did not have a IWB holster in the model I use, I found this holster supplier for a holster.
    Tactical Gear, Concealment Holsters & Rifle Cases by Elite Survival Systems

Cool

Glad you found a holster, went to the website you posted. Hell of a note they charge 27.00 for something made of nylon w/ a stell clip, probably got a dollars worth of mtl there and 50cents in labor. That's why I quit buying factory made holsters and make my own, they may not be as pretty but they get the job done.

4. Quote Originally Posted by firelooker View Post
    Glad you found a holster, went to the website you posted. Hell of a note they charge 27.00 for something made of nylon w/ a stell clip, probably got a dollars worth of mtl there and 50cents in labor. That's why I quit buying factory made holsters and make my own, they may not be as pretty but they get the job done.
    This is the holster I bought it's not cheap $27+UPS shipping, but it fits my needs.
    Inside the Pant Clip Holster, IWB

5. Quote Originally Posted by firelooker View Post
    Maybe you also make your own gun belts, but if you don't here is the best gun belt makers that I have found.

Belts

Quote Originally Posted by rifleshooter474 View Post
    Since my other holster supplier Com-Tac did not have a IWB holster in the model I use, I found this holster supplier for a holster.
    Tactical Gear, Concealment Holsters & Rifle Cases by Elite Survival Systems
    It's listed as "tactical" so you know it's going to be good.

7. Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    It's listed as "tactical" so you know it's going to be good.
    Maybe a better marketing name would have been just calling it a gun holster?....Yeah that would work wonders.

Maybe a better marketing name would have been just calling it a gun holster?....Yeah that would work wonders.
    Yeah, but then it wouldn't be "tactical".

Thanks for the site. I haven't bought a belt in years I bought two black leather belts from the uniform store when I joined the fire dept in 85 and I still wear them.

10. Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    Yeah, but then it wouldn't be "tactical".
    Lets not become a forum TROLL ;-)

Lets not become a forum TROLL ;-)
    Since when is making fun of CCW Badges or the over used word "tactical" considered trolling?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast