Glock 23 IWB holster

Thread: Glock 23 IWB holster

Glock 23 IWB holster

I currently have the Galco Summer Comfort IWB holster. Looking for something i guess you could say, more sturdy? although not anything "huge" either. Any recommendations/what do you use for your G23?

3. Comp-tac infidel.

Glock 23 IWB

Galco KingTuk comfortable and holds firearm firm. ( for me)

Hows the retention with the king tuck? Is it easy to pull gun out or soes it take force?

6. Comp-tac infidel.

I carry in this full Kydex IWB holster from FRONT LINE. I love it.
    Amazon.com: FRONT-LINE Kydex Hidden in Pants Concealment IWB Glock 19, 23 Holster: Sports & Outdoors
    When I'm wearing a T-shirt I just wear an undershirt underneath and that's enough to keep from printing.
    Most days I just wear a shirt untucked and I'm good to go.
    The full KYDEX gives me a very confident draw and reholster. It's smooth and retention screws are adjustable. I haven't had the slightest concern with retention.
    The cool thing is that it's also tuckable. A couple of times I've gone full tuck with my shirt and carried right in front of people. They of course didn't notice a thing.
    Oh, by the way, it shipped from Israel. The Israelis know a thing or two about self defense, so that added to the attractiveness to me. Said it was going to take 4+ weeks to get here. It didn't. I had it in like a week and a half. I'd buy another one tomorrow.

I carry my 23 in a Minotaur mtach can wear anything t shirts tucked in shirts untucked shirts anything an no one knows and it the most comfortable iwb I have ever had

I have been looking into a iwb total conceal set-up it is from TactiPac Deep Concealed Carry Holster looks very very interesting take a look at the video mighty cool
    A Body Piercing
    Saved My Life
    <(((><

I use a Galco Sky Ops holster. When I first got it, I thought the plastic clip seemed a little flimsy. After kicking the crap out of it, and seeing the clip hold up, I am convinced that the holster is very durable despite the flimsy appearance.
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor