Has anyone used crossbreedseconds.com? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25

Thread: Has anyone used crossbreedseconds.com?

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Las Vegas,NV
    Posts
    89
    [QUOTE=mtcraigco;238108]Pretty easy to slander someone when your anonymous isn't it?

    I spose I'll get ahold of the admin and see if they might like to handle this

    For the record, the cash is because I'm selling these cheap and am
    Not gonna loose more off my end from bounced checks or money orders, nor the manpower n cc fees to set them up that way

    Those of u accusing me of tax evasion are pretty ballsy

    Mark Craighead
    Owner/Founder
    CrossBreed Holsters[/QUOTE

    Where was the bashing?, was the post deleted?, the only thing I saw was the post asking if anyone new of this?, i myself would not send cash to someone or company with out checking them out, to protect my investment, the next post was comfirming the sight was ligit, So again, where was the bashing?

  2.   
  3. #12
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    York, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    147
    [QUOTE=Shawn Jarman;241182]
    Quote Originally Posted by mtcraigco View Post
    Pretty easy to slander someone when your anonymous isn't it?

    I spose I'll get ahold of the admin and see if they might like to handle this

    For the record, the cash is because I'm selling these cheap and am
    Not gonna loose more off my end from bounced checks or money orders, nor the manpower n cc fees to set them up that way

    Those of u accusing me of tax evasion are pretty ballsy

    Mark Craighead
    Owner/Founder
    CrossBreed Holsters[/QUOTE

    Where was the bashing?, was the post deleted?, the only thing I saw was the post asking if anyone new of this?, i myself would not send cash to someone or company with out checking them out, to protect my investment, the next post was comfirming the sight was ligit, So again, where was the bashing?

    Now go back and read post #7.
    While many claim to support the right, precious few support the practice.

  4. Got my Supertuck from crossbreed seconds. Couldn't be happier.

  5. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Las Vegas,NV
    Posts
    89
    [QUOTE=Curmudgeon;241204]
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Jarman View Post


    Now go back and read post #7.
    It's amazing how many on this forum have an attitude!, I asked a simple question, and get attitude, a simple they have been deleted would have serviced

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Curmudgeon View Post
    Now go back and read post #7.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Jarman View Post
    It's amazing how many on this forum have an attitude!, I asked a simple question, and get attitude, a simple they have been deleted would have serviced
    I doubt if Curmudgeon has any desire to service you, Shawn. But I have been wrong before...
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

  7. #16

    holsters

    I ordered the crossbreed super tuck deluxe with military cut and matching twin mag holster! I don't even realize my full size Kimber TLEII is on my side! And im a big guy, 230lbs. It is the single best investment you will make for your gun! Just buy it! Its worth every penny and the quality is unmatched. I have a fobus, galco and Mike's holster for my 1911 gathering dust since I bought the crossbreed. Im sure a seconds version will be better than 95% of anyone else's new one. Fast service, superior customer service, and a outstanding holster is why this guy is on the top! Swear to God I would go to work for him as a pr guy in a heartbeat! That's how good this holster is.

  8. #17

    Rhino Holster

    Mark, if you read this, please consider making a supertuck mini for the Chiappa Rhino 200DS. I spent 92.50 to have a leather one made and it is junk! I would even send my gun to you so you could have something to make a mold of.

  9. I bought two holsters from Crossbreed. One pricey with horsehide backing and the second from their seconds list also with horsehide. If you accept the premise, that no two pieces of leather are the same, I believe you will be well satisfied with the savings. The origional molding was for a modern polymer pistol but this molding also holds a full size 1911 and compact 1911 as well. Belt tension plays a part in pistol security and works well within my range of motion(I spend little time inverted). The weight of the full size is so well balanced that carrying a full size all day long is no longer a back straining issue. I've been wearing mine since it arrived and there has been little issue with "breaking it in." Of course, my wife got the premium while I got the "seconds; still I'm well satisfied. I was also concerned about the cash purchase but it turned out to be a non-issue. I think you will be satisfied as well.

  10. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    South Carolina USA
    Posts
    1,450
    Quote Originally Posted by David Manley View Post
    Mark, if you read this, please consider making a supertuck mini for the Chiappa Rhino 200DS. I spent 92.50 to have a leather one made and it is junk! I would even send my gun to you so you could have something to make a mold of.
    I would go to the "Crossbreed" sub-forum on XDTalk.com or the Crossbreed homepage if you really want Mark's attention. He spends most of his time in these two places.

    He may even be able to cross-reference your firearm with another that has similar measurements. (He did this for me on one of my holsters.)

    A lot of his holsters to fit different models. He just can't possibly list every handgun manufacturered.

    -

  11. #20
    I presently (presently because I plan on getting more!) own 3 Crossbreed holsters. In size from a G-26 to a FNP-45
    they are perfect in all sizes! I think it's time though for some holster makers to understand that many many people carrying are using additional items on their firearms. I mean that most firearms now come with rails, quite a few people are using red dot sights. Crossbreed accommodated my use of a crimson trace on my G-26. It has worked out fantastic. Out of all my handguns the only one I'm having trouble finding a GOOD holster for is my FNP-45. It's a competition model and I have a Burris Fast Fire II and a Viridian X5L on it. I'd like to carry this but I have searched everywhere I can and have been turned down because of the Burris. One manufacturer (I will not name them) accepted the order, then the next day wrote me that they don't handle FN's just Glocks. If anyone has an idea I sure would be grateful.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast