Has anyone used crossbreedseconds.com?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone used crossbreedseconds.com?

1. Has anyone used crossbreedseconds.com?

I am new to the forum and recently learned about crossbreedseconds.com I was wondering if anyone here has had a good, bad, or indifferent experience with this website. My concern is that you must send a cash payment, no checks or money orders are accepted. I have used the search function on this site but have had little luck. Any information you can provide would be greatly appreciated

Thumbs up

It looks like it's legit. I found a huge thread on xdtalk.com about it. It looks like it's sanctioned by Mark Craighead Owner/Founder--CrossBreed Holsters LLC

Here's the link

CrossBreed BLEMS are back!! - XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source!

4. Pretty easy to slander someone when your anonymous isn't it?

I spose I'll get ahold of the admin and see if they might like to handle this

For the record, the cash is because I'm selling these cheap and am
    Not gonna loose more off my end from bounced checks or money orders, nor the manpower n cc fees to set them up that way

Those of u accusing me of tax evasion are pretty ballsy

Mark Craighead
    Owner/Founder
    CrossBreed Holsters

5. Haha wow mark have to say I would read every thing about my holster too but I have to say this about your holster I like them I have three. one for sig and my 1911 and glock there the best on the market right now they make my gun disappear and when you find the right setting bingo love them wear my 1911 one all day no problem. I looked at your holster and it's a jam up design but I was thinking if you could make the kydex mold changeable from one gun to another it would do two things one more carry options and two less Break in time. Bottom line best holster on the market for the money hands down and for all of you guys talking crap they straight forward people I think they take pay pal and mark keep doing what you doing you got a fan here !!! Ps sorry for the write up I did it on a iPhone

Thanks for jumping in, Mark. There will always people that want to bash something, regardless of whether or not they've ever actually dealt with the company first hand. Like I said, I've only seen positive remarks about your regular and "seconds" holsters so I'm not worried. Keep up the good customer service and you'll have nothing to worry about.

- Dan

7. I see the derogatory comments regarding my integrity have been removed.

thanks mods

Have no fear of the BLEMS, they are a good deal!

Crossbreed Holsters has been one of our longest lasting sponsors here at USA Carry, going on almost 3 years now. I can personally say that Mark and Crossbreed Holsters is a top-notch, stand up company. Coming here and accusing people of tax evasion and other illegal activities without having any proof whatsoever will not be tolerated. The posts in question have been deleted and if they are reposted then you will be banned.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

I got two Supertucks and two belts from Crossbreed. I highly recommend them. Holsters are real comfortable and provide a quick draw while keeping firearm secure and the belts are thick, well made and will support any handgun you could think of.

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lukem View Post
    Crossbreed Holsters has been one of our longest lasting sponsors here at USA Carry, going on almost 3 years now. I can personally say that Mark and Crossbreed Holsters is a top-notch, stand up company. Coming here and accusing people of tax evasion and other illegal activities without having any proof whatsoever will not be tolerated. The posts in question have been deleted and if they are reposted then you will be banned.
    Cringe. Sounds of chalk board scratching...

As for as Crossbreed Holsters, I have been treated very well by them, even when a customer service issue arose in regard to cracked kydex. No questions, they took care of me and did so politely and quickly. I use my Supertuck almost daily and gave one to my daughter. I wish I'da found them sooner.
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

I've purchased two holsters & two belts off the "Crossbreed" blems list. It is most definitely legit and the abosolute best place to find GREAT buys on CBSTs & CBB's.

-

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast