Holster option

Thread: Holster option

Holster option

I have looked and looked at posts of iwb,owb,aiwb holsters and i finally found something that might solve the search let me know what everyone thinks

CCW Breakaways.com

I in no way get funds from sales of this item BUT might get a discount if enough people order and say I sent them
    A Body Piercing
    Saved My Life
    <(((><

uuugh.......... No thanks

"It's easier to avoid conflict than it is to survive it" - SGB

My wife wouldn't be able to tell if I was happy to see her or I was CC'ing!

KK

PS...That would not be my style. I'm a jeans kinds guy.

Key kutter,

They offer demium and also shorts in dress and cargo
    A Body Piercing
    Saved My Life
    <(((><

The idea is appealing, but for 86 bucks for a pair of pants, I'll pass. If i were to win them in the monthly drawing on this site, I'd be happy, but I'm not paying that much for a pair of khakis. At least with a similarly priced holster it can be worn with all my pants for any type of dress.

I recently have come across another problem with pocket carry that i noticed with my smart carry holster. With a regular IWB, the gun is pointed at the ground/chair/ect all the time. With a smart carry or pocket carry, while im seated, the gun is pointed straight out in front of me. I stopped using my smart carry because i was so uncomfortable sitting on the couch with my kids running around the living room in front of me. I know that the safety was on, i KNOW the gun isn't going to go off, but i still don't like the feeling of it pointed right at my kids.

review

http://www.defensivecarry.com/forum/defensive-carry-holsters-carry-options/101403-concealed-carry-pants-new-product-3.html

see post #43

review

http://www.defensivecarry.com/forum/defensive-carry-holsters-carry-options/101403-concealed-carry-pants-new-product-4.html

see post #48