I Finally Ordered A New Holster!!

Thread: I Finally Ordered A New Holster!!

I Finally Ordered A New Holster!!

Well, it's taken long enough, but I finally was able to order a new holster. I've decided to go with an IWB, only. DeSantis makes one that blows my skirt up quite nicely, so I went ahead and got it. They advertise 4 days after order for shipment, but mine's a little less easy to come by. I've had a hard time finding a leather holster custom fit to a Beretta 9000S. Here's a link:

http://www.desantisholster.com/028.html
    Victory rewards not the army that fires the most rounds, but who is the more accurate shot. ---Unknown

That looks like a comfortable holster. Please post a review after you get a chance to break it in.

Desantis make some qualithy holsters, I am thinking, I will order the Scorpin IWB Kydex from them, I like the looks..................
    Glock Carrier in SC.

MufDady

Nice looking holster. Do let us know what you think once you get it. Congrats.
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

They make good holsters. I have one of their mini slides for my HK P2000 sk.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by DarrellM5 View Post
    That looks like a comfortable holster. Please post a review after you get a chance to break it in.
    Absolutely will do....with pictures as well. Supposedly, it's shipping today.
    Victory rewards not the army that fires the most rounds, but who is the more accurate shot. ---Unknown