What's the best IWB holster for Glock 19 - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What's the best IWB holster for Glock 19

I haven't made my decision yet either but the Galco Summer Comfort looks good.
    Also maybe Maxtuck/White hat.

Don't think there is a perfect one. They are all pretty good and comes down to a matter of personal choice. I use a Crossbreed Supertuck for my G23.
    Charlie Given
    Benefactor Life Member NRA and NRA Golden Eagle
    Life Member Gun Owners of America, Life Member of Texas State Rifle Association

Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    With so many options and so many different individuals with specific body types, you would want to check out SEVERAL different options. Another consideration is the conditions under which you will be carrying. Depending on the type of activities you will be involved in, your holster type may change.

Keep in mind what's "best" for me may be totally different from what you may be looking for.
    Solid advice if ever there was.

Hybrids are a great way to go. I use Kholsters. Same quality as Crossbreed, half the price, half the wait time. If you go tucked, your clips don't have the logo on them to tell people what they are.

For versatility, I like the SmartCarry. When I AIWB carry (most of the time) I put my G26 in a Dale Fricke Archangel.

Thanks for all of the input, it made my research easier.
    I bought a Galco at Cabela's ($29.95)to get used to IWB but I think the Kholster crescent model is in my near future. For the price it seems to do everything I want in a holster. Besides, they have a 90 day guarantee and if I end up not liking it, I'm only out $45 instead of $75-$100 for some of the others.

Crossbreed Supertuck for my g19.

Good thread since I've had a 19 for about a month...I have a nice Galco Kydex OWB holster, but I'm pretty thin and I'm going to need an IWB for summertime carry so the suggestions really help!
    If guns cause crime, mine are defective!

N82 Tactical Professional is what I use. EXTREMELY comfortable! Very well made.

11. Crossbreed supertuck, just like mentioned above. Most confortable holster I have ever tried and it will carry a Glock 19 all day long without any rubbing, pinching, etc.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast