I received my Crossbreed Supertuck Deluxe - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: I received my Crossbreed Supertuck Deluxe

I think I might have resolved my belt clip problem. I broke another set, and of course Mark graciously sent me another set under the warranty. I have been thinking that the problem might be my belt. The clips aren't bent right for my belt. They are under constant tension because the belt is too thick. I heated the clips with a blow drier and reshaped them. It seems to be fitting my belt much better. They are no longer under tension. I'll let you all know how it works out. Still a Great holster.
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

gpbarth Guest
    Well, here it is, November 19th, and I just got my Super Tuck in the mail! Ordered it on the 12th. I expected it to take 3-4 weeks, so I was very surprised when I opened my mailbox this afternoon. And David, you were right - although my pants have always seemed a little tight (I wear a 34, and have a little tiny bit of "excess flab", if ya know what I mean), the holster works very well with all of my jeans. I will probably start wearing a T-shirt, though, tucked in to keep the holster off my skin.

Time to get used to wearing looser, un-tucked shirts. I have a few, and will pick up a few more.

I carry my Ruger P95 in one and it is the most comfortable holster I have tried. Customer service is top notch.

I just ordered mine yesterday. I got the horsehide non combat for my S&W 3913. Merry XMAS to me!!

I just looked at the crossbreed web site and noticed that they have changed their clips because of the breakage issue. The detailed photo looks like they are made of metal now...not sure if I am seeing that correctly though.

http://www.crossbreedholsters.com/fi...h_NewClips.jpg

http://www.crossbreedholsters.com/fi...ip_CloseUp.jpg

One Question
    Do the fasteners, that go through the leather, rub on your skin?

7. Smile

David, i've had my crossbreed supertuck for about 6 months now. I ordered the horsehide version. Oil it with something like lexol and wear it. For concealability, it can't be beat. It will conform to your body and be very comfortable. The best thing is that the people at crossbreed holsters are some of the finest people you will ever talk to.

fasteners

The fasteners are smooth and have never bothered me. I do like to wear a T-shirt between me and the holster, but it is not required.

I looked around on the web sight, and they are made out of steel.

wolfhunter Guest
    CrossBreed did start offering metal clips recently. I ordered mine on Black Friday 08, and they didn't have the metal ones then.

11. OK guys - I have been thinking of buying a "SUPER TUCK DELUXE" in horsehide, so on your recommendation I am getting the plastic fantastic out and placeing an order. I hope it does not end up in the holster drawer. I will be for my Glock 19.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast