I received my Crossbreed Supertuck Deluxe - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 48 of 48

Thread: I received my Crossbreed Supertuck Deluxe

  1. I've been trying to decide between the Cross Breed Tuckand and a Milt Sparks Summer special for IWB. Currently OWB running a P226, but with new the P239 I want to try inside.

    I think I will order the Cross Breed after reading this post, they advertise here too which is a big plus.

    Thanks for review

  2.   
  3. #42

    Hi Doc

    Quote Originally Posted by DrDavidM View Post
    I received it Friday. It took about three weeks from the date of order. I think this is a great turn around time for a custom holster. Shipping and all I believe it was $74. A great price for a custom holster.

    At first I wasn't sure about it. The leather backing is very stiff. Which I realize is a good thing, but at first it just didn't seem to feel very comfortable. As it is getting broken in I think it is going to work well. It holds the pistol very securely. Out of habit I will try to shift the pistol to the appropriate place. It does not shift. It does not move. The pistol fits well. Not too tight or too lose. Also, he sent a note explaining how to adjust the tightness with a hairdryer and a damp washcloth. Of course, it also reholsters very easily with one hand.

    I have been at work Fri, Sat, Sun, and Mon so I haven't had much of a chance to try it out, but I think I will be very pleased. The corner of the leather backing does kind of press into leg as I sit, but again I haven't really gotten it broken in.

    Overall, I think it's great for the price. I will provide updates as I get it fully broken in.
    Doc-

    Any chance you can get us a a few photos of the holster w/ weapon, while wearing it? Thanks! And congrats!

  4. #43
    I carry a S&W M&P40 in a Crossbreed Supertuck. I agree with everyone here - for a gun of that size, it is an extremely comfortable holster. Mine came within 1 week of ordering and it has the steel clips (i didn't buy when i saw the clips were plastic, but as soon as i saw they changed to steel i got mine ). It is so comfortable that i actually look forward to carrying it.
    "...to disarm the people - that was the best and most effectual way to enslave them." -George Mason

  5. Quote Originally Posted by scdapmp View Post
    I've been trying to decide between the Cross Breed Tuckand and a Milt Sparks Summer special for IWB. Currently OWB running a P226, but with new the P239 I want to try inside.

    I think I will order the Cross Breed after reading this post, they advertise here too which is a big plus.

    Thanks for review
    My holster arrived, I have one weekend of wearing and a day in the desert practicing.

    Thanks again for the reviews, as a big dude it can be hard to find comfortable gear so I'm very happy.

  6. #45
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Greenwood,South Carolina
    Posts
    68
    I just want to through in my endorsement for the supertuck .I have one for my smith and Wesson M&P 45 and I love it.

  7. #46
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Central Missouri
    Posts
    124

    Another endorsement for the supertuck!

    I've had mine about a month now. It was the first CCW holster I ever bought, so I have nothing to compare it to, but I can attest to its comfort. I can wear it all day long with minimal discomfort ( I mean c'mon... I do have a couple extra pounds in my hip, so have to expect something, right?) Best of all, it allows me to conceal my Sig P220 carry (which isn't a "slim" weapon by any means) wearing only a loose outer shirt, for warm weather.
    When it comes to handguns, there are Sig Sauers, then there's everything else.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Ironhorse View Post
    I've had mine about a month now. It was the first CCW holster I ever bought, so I have nothing to compare it to, but I can attest to its comfort. I can wear it all day long with minimal discomfort ( I mean c'mon... I do have a couple extra pounds in my hip, so have to expect something, right?) Best of all, it allows me to conceal my Sig P220 carry (which isn't a "slim" weapon by any means) wearing only a loose outer shirt, for warm weather.
    I've have a box of holsters that don't work as well if you'd like to try them out

  9. #48
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Central Missouri
    Posts
    124
    Quote Originally Posted by scdapmp View Post
    I've have a box of holsters that don't work as well if you'd like to try them out
    I saved myself from the same fate by listening to the good people here at USA Carry
    When it comes to handguns, there are Sig Sauers, then there's everything else.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast