New to concealed carry - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New to concealed carry

I would say IWB carry, I like the Hybrids. I've tried a couple of them and I've stuck with Kholster. Cheap, you get it quick, and good quality. If this will mainly be a carry gun and not a range toy you may want to consider the G26 and it hides much better than the 19.

I'm 5'8" and 200, and easily hide a Glock 30 .45 IWB anywhere from 3 o'clock to about 5 oclock. You will be amazed at how easily you can hide your weapon with a good holster. I personally have a leather/kydex from old Faithful that I love.

I carry my 19 in a Galco KingTuk IWB at about 1530 that conceals very well. When I don't have it tucked away I use a Fobus paddle holster at about 1500 that also works very well. I do have to say the 19 does conceal very well...and I am also about your size.
    If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.

Will Rogers 1897-1935

I again have to go with Mackenzie I am very happy with mine and the quality is 2nd to none. I got mine for $53 shipped. I had it in 4 days also alot faster than any of the others I was considering and half the price of competition's holsters. All material is made in USA and great communication with owner and I just had a pleasure doing business with the guy I am sure if you give them a shot you will be very pleased also and save some cash. There holsters have the same lifetime warranty as others. So $53 lifetime warranty, on my doorstep in 4 days I don't think it get much better than that. They are at www.mackenzieholsters.com

Try a Pro holster from N82Tactical they are excellent.

7. I carry a Glock 19 or 17 in a Aegis Armory Shield holster. I'm 6'2" weighing 196lbs and both guns conceal easily with complete comfort.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12