IWB holsters keep getting better - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: IWB holsters keep getting better

The only reason you'd need to heat the kydex in an oven is if you purchase the full kit so you can make a holster for a gun for which there is no holster available. If you don't get it quite right the first time it can be fine tuned with a hair dryer. There are also kits available which are already pre-formed for more commonly available weapons (no oven required), and you also purchase the finished product if you wish. A solution for any sidearm.

Quote Originally Posted by longslide10 View Post
    Let us know how it turns out
    Just finished assembling my Old Faithful stage 3 kit. It took all of ten minutes. Would have taken five but I watched their video first just in case there was something I might get wrong. :)

Nice holster. Fit is perfect, and with all the extra spacers and different length screws I can adjust the heck out of it if I need to. The workmanship appears to be very good. I like the thick kydex they use. I figure it will take a couple of weeks for the leather to break in to where it's really comfortable.

4. Quote Originally Posted by justbob1955
    I think I have finally found the perfect concealed carry holster. I recently bought and received the Versacarry IWB carry system for my Walther PK380. It is so damn simple I donít know why no one had thought of this sooner. No bulk, provides a secure yet easy to retrieve holstering, comfortable (even on my 220 pound body) and is very concealable. You have got to check it out at Versacarry :: The Original ZeroBulk Holster.
    I just looked at the versacarry, and at first glance it looks pretty cool. But, I went and read the FAQ section and that was a deal breaker for me.

1) you can't carry your gun with one in the chamber while using the versacaery.

2) you can't holster your weapon without first removing your versacarry. That's really dangerous because if you are in a situation where you need to use your weapon, you better be able to put it away before the police arrive otherwise you might get shot standing there with your gun in your hand.

I have an Old Faithful kit I put together, very nice holster. I have the gun metal gray kydex and natural leather.
    Have been wearing it for about a week and it is broke in and comfortable. It's a good deal.

Quote Originally Posted by BillSC View Post
    Just finished assembling my Old Faithful stage 3 kit. It took all of ten minutes. Would have taken five but I watched their video first just in case there was something I might get wrong. :)

Nice holster. Fit is perfect, and with all the extra spacers and different length screws I can adjust the heck out of it if I need to. The workmanship appears to be very good. I like the thick kydex they use. I figure it will take a couple of weeks for the leather to break in to where it's really comfortable.
    Sounds good thanks for the update
    "Those who would trade liberty for security, deserves neither liberty nor security."
    "The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson".

Always get a GOOD holster which will do the job well, good retention, easy to draw and reholster. Many people start out with an Uncle Mike's holster which is okay; but try and get a quality holster as soon as you can, also get a good gun belt.

8. My Alessi is over 10 years old worn every day and fits better every year.

i'm sticking to a crossbreed style holster secure trigger guard easy to draw and reholster comfortable and good concealment and can be worn using a belt directly on the body comfortable and effectively as well as belted through beltlooped pants easy to clean and care for and should last a lifetime
    gun control is being able to hit your target

10. Check out Aegis Armory holsters. Quality, service, comfortable, and price..

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234