IWB holsters keep getting better
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: IWB holsters keep getting better

IWB holsters keep getting better

Here's the new Bianchi Allusion IWB tuckable. Looks better the than the hybrids such as crossbreed and comp-tac and maybe cheaper too.

Bianchi offers IWB Concealed Carry Holster | Gun Digest - We Know Guns So You Know Guns
    "Those who would trade liberty for security, deserves neither liberty nor security."
    "The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson".

doesnt really look any different than any other iwb holster. the only real difference is it looks like its all leather. i bought one of these White Hat Holsters back in november and have been using it almost daily with no discomfort or any problems, plus i dont have to buy a whole new holster to carry a new gun with it, just pay $15 and get a new kydex shell for it.

It looks good .......... though I have some doubts as to it's practical durability.

"It's easier to avoid conflict than it is to survive it" - SGB

old faithful

Quote Originally Posted by longslide10 View Post
    Here's the new Bianchi Allusion IWB tuckable. Looks better the than the hybrids such as crossbreed and comp-tac and maybe cheaper too.

Bianchi offers IWB Concealed Carry Holster | Gun Digest - We Know Guns So You Know Guns
    What do you think of the old faithful IWB holsters?

What do you think of the old faithful IWB holster?

nice looking holster i like the color too i also like the arm a dillo one someone posted but i think i'm going to go with a crossbreed my birthday is coming up next month so i'll see if i get lucky
    gun control is being able to hit your target

8. It looks like a leather MTAC.
    "...on any given day there are bad people in the world who are able and willing to hurt you." --Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

Quote Originally Posted by awpov View Post
    What do you think of the old faithful IWB holster?
    Great product for the money especially if you are able to assemble one. 28.00 +S&H is hard to beat
    "Those who would trade liberty for security, deserves neither liberty nor security."

Quote Originally Posted by eagleeyes View Post
    nice looking holster i like the color too i also like the arm a dillo one someone posted but i think i'm going to go with a crossbreed my birthday is coming up next month so i'll see if i get lucky
    Ya can't go wrong with a Crossbreed, I have two. Very comfortable just make sure your pants are at least one size up or maybe two from what you normally wear. That goes for a belt too---add a couple inches. One thing I wish was that xbreed's leather was more pliable.

Have a happy birthday!

Quote Originally Posted by SGB View Post
    It looks good .......... though I have some doubts as to it's practical durability.
    Yeah if the leather is thin. I didn't see anywhere stating the opening was reinforced at all either. I think I would rather have that than the wear kydex has against metal

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast