Licensed to Carry/Armed Decal - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Licensed to Carry/Armed Decal

Why would anyone want one of these? There's no conceivable reason. I can think of lots of reasons why it would be a terrible idea to have one though.
    Silent Running, by Mike and the Mechanics

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by HowardCohodas View Post
    I'll put armed carry decal on my home as soon as those opposed to carrying post this sign:

LOL wow, talk about come on it and rob my home and take advantage of my unprotected wife!:icon_think:
    MΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

4. Tatto gun on your forward head. I like the sign ( owner armed neighbor is anti gun)

I am not big on posting stickers but I have had this on my front door before.

http://www.stickergiant.com/Merchant...xws02_450.jpeg
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Thumbs down Great! Someone expressed their point of view!

OK... put whatever signs U want on your wheels but don't be a stupid ass like me and put a John McCain presidential sticker on your rear bumper and leave your car parked for a quick trip into a local supermarket to grab some rations. Came out 30 mins later to a ******* keyed decal and minor paint-work damage on a nice 2 year old SUV. So off come my NRA, Disabled American Veterans and the rest of the 'provocating' anything, just going to keep my opinions to myself and leave 'em off my now F/U-ed car.
    Guess WA must be a Democratic freedom of expression to ****-up my car state! :grr:
    Pissed and would love to meet the Obama/Clinton loving jerk who was doing it when I walked out. :54: I think my fist may have shown my displeasure at his/her freedom to disagree with my political statement by taking it out on my car, and we are talking about CCW deals, **** me but I guess that warrants all 4 tires slashed and all windows punched in too! Out of this thread, calling paint shops in town & wondering about the co$t of the repairs! Decals = some messed-up reaction U may not want/need.

Canis-Lupus
    Last edited by Canis-Lupus; 06-01-2008 at 03:43 PM.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Canis-Lupus View Post
    OK... put whatever signs U want on your wheels but don't be a stupid ass like me and put a John McCain presidential sticker on your rear bumper and leave your car parked for a quick trip into a local supermarket to grab some rations. Came out 30 mins later to a ******* keyed decal and minor paint-work damage on a nice 2 year old SUV. So off come my NRA, Disabled American Veterans and the rest of the 'provocating' anything, just going to keep my opinions to myself and leave 'em off my now F/U-ed car.Canis-Lupus
    It is absolutely disturbing to me that liberals get away with vandalism like that and they feel it is their place to take away another Americans right to free speech while damaging thier property at the same time.

In my opinon violations of another Americans constitutional rights should be procesuted with jail time first and fines second.
    MΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    I am not big on posting stickers but I have had this on my front door before.

Dude I love this:icon_great::hilarious:
    MΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by Canis-Lupus View Post
    OK... put whatever signs U want on your wheels but don't be a stupid ass like me and put a John McCain presidential sticker on your rear bumper and leave your car parked for a quick trip into a local supermarket to grab some rations. Came out 30 mins later to a ******* keyed decal and minor paint-work damage on a nice 2 year old SUV. So off come my NRA, Disabled American Veterans and the rest of the 'provocating' anything, just going to keep my opinions to myself and leave 'em off my now F/U-ed car.
    Guess WA must be a Democratic freedom of expression to ****-up my car state! :grr:
    Pissed and would love to meet the Obama/Clinton loving jerk who was doing it when I walked out. :54: I think my fist may have shown my displeasure at his/her freedom to disagree with my political statement by taking it out on my car, and we are talking about CCW deals, **** me but I guess that warrants all 4 tires slashed and all windows punched in too! Out of this thread, calling paint shops in town & wondering about the co$t of the repairs! Decals = some messed-up reaction U may not want/need.

Canis-Lupus
    Whoever did that will get what's coming to them eventually. Did you check with the store to see if they have any security camera footage?

I don't have any external stickers, except for my own when I'm running for something, or magnetic ones during campaign season (I guess I need to make a McCain one soon). But, I really like to look at other people's - even if they're liberals! I think they're interesting, and often amusing. I even take pictures of cars that have a ton of stickers.
    Silent Running, by Mike and the Mechanics

IMO, I think any kind of CCW badge is a bad idea. The antis already think we are nothing better than wanna-be cops, so why give them more reason to think so?

11. That goes for Florida State stickers or Georga in Gainesville Florida. Keyed for sure. My son has Miami stickers on his truck and no problem . They know Miami is thugs and might shoot back.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast