Just got my Comp-Tac Spartan. Yeah! (sorta)

Thread: Just got my Comp-Tac Spartan. Yeah! (sorta)

Talking Just got my Comp-Tac Spartan. Yeah! (sorta)

A few days ago I ordered my Comp-Tac Spartan and waited for the e-mail stating it would take 10 days to make. I knew this but, It was sad anyways. To my great surprise it was shipped out in just 2 days and made it home today (a week from my order date)!

Yall know I'm not just going to play with it I wanted to wear it in every possible configuration to see what I liked best and then I discoverd the "problem". When I sat down the mag fell out of my M&P and I about died from shock over being so careless (yes I was empty) but then I realized it wasn't me; because I have my mag set to release from a lefty view the Kydex was depressing the button and my mag was dropping. Well, I like the holster too much to get rid of it and it is by FAR the best rig I have for my beloved Smithy so I changed back to a regular release and now it's actualy impossible to release the mag by accident.

I thought the Sweeties I recieved and the personal signature was a brilliant touch for the over all package and I'll be sure to let you all know what I really think of my new "toy" when I get it broken in.
    Unapologetic American
    NRA/IDPA/USPSA/GSSF

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    A few days ago I ordered my Comp-Tac Spartan and waited for the e-mail stating it would take 10 days to make. I knew this but, It was sad anyways. To my great surprise it was shipped out in just 2 days and made it home today (a week from my order date)!

Yall know I'm not just going to play with it I wanted to wear it in every possible configuration to see what I liked best and then I discoverd the "problem". When I sat down the mag fell out of my M&P and I about died from shock over being so careless (yes I was empty) but then I realized it wasn't me; because I have my mag set to release from a lefty view the Kydex was depressing the button and my mag was dropping. Well, I like the holster too much to get rid of it and it is by FAR the best rig I have for my beloved Smithy so I changed back to a regular release and now it's actualy impossible to release the mag by accident.

I thought the Sweeties I recieved and the personal signature was a brilliant touch for the over all package and I'll be sure to let you all know what I really think of my new "toy" when I get it broken in.
    Congrats! I carry my Kimber in the Comp-tac Infidel IWB holster and love it also. The guys at Comp-tac are great to work with too. When I went to order one they didn't have my gun listed so I gave them a call. They said no prob we'll get one made up for you. I figured it'd take awhile since it was a custom make but I had it within a week. Very impressed.

Give them a call and explain to them the mag release issue. I'm sure they can modify the holster for you.
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

Yeah, I thought I might do that because I can't get used to the "righty" release. I'll let you know how that goes.
    Unapologetic American
    NRA/IDPA/USPSA/GSSF

5. I love my Comp-Tec I have it for both my M&P and Kimber. And yes the candy is a very nice too. I also have found any time I call they are very helpful. The customer service is outstanding. And like you I am a lefty. But I had no problem with mine.
    Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist '.