Top fanny pack style holsters?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Top fanny pack style holsters?

Top fanny pack style holsters?

HI, this is my first post as I'm new to the forum.

I'd like to get some feedback regarding which fanny pack style (or alternative style) holsters everyone has had a good experience with. I am looking for something that will be used when a traditional IWB or OWB isn't viable, like running, biking, maybe hiking.

I carry a S&W MP& 9c typically, but also have a Sig P220 and others.

TIA

By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Nuke them till they glow then shot them at night. Google! lots on the market.

thanks for the reply. a little big for my tastes and i would say it screams gun inside lol

I think all fanny packs scream gun.

Lightbulb When in England a Fanny is NOT couth lingo.

1st off... don't go to England, remember the 'sheep' thread?
    Don't pack anything but snacks & harmless stuff in a BUM BAG.
    That 3-inch Swiss knife you may have in there for McGuyver
    turning a wrist watch into a nuclear reactor trick will get impounded
    and you 'nicked' or arrested. Right-proper like
    by the 1st copper, rozzer, bobbie or police officer as we call them here.
    Bum is your ass (arse) in all of G.B. Bum bags hangs of your waist, simple :-)
    U go over there, don't, but if U really must and get to talking with the indiges, NEVER even use the word: 'Fanny' anything, the slang for fanny in G.B. is a vagina or closer to the 'C' word that rhymes with runt, and if the Limey's start backing away from you because you claim to B wearing a vagina, then don't get upset, and in your stress (smokers) it's OK to ask for a ***, they will give you a cigarette; bumming a *** is OK too if you are Jonesing but lose the ***/Smoke jargon in Heathrow as you head home where a fanny is just an ass.
    No wonder their tea ended up in Boston harbor!

Canis-Lupus

Quote Originally Posted by NukeThemTillTheyGlow View Post
    thanks for the reply. a little big for my tastes and i would say it screams gun inside lol
    The one area where it beats fanny packs when it comes to running is that it does not bounce around. I hate to run with a fanny pack bouncing and moving all around. As far a screaming gun it probably does that less than a regular fanny pack just because it looks almost like a hydration system like camel back only on your chest rather than back
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

10. ALWAYS carry! ~ NEVER tell!

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. SIG View Post

Now IMHO that screams "gun". You might be better off if the pack had one of those red cross symbols were stenciled on it. ;-)

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast