IWB Holster - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: IWB Holster

1. NateSquared Pro IWB Holsters

http://n82tactical.com/n82store/

Depends on price and what you want. Remora (link already posted makes "sticky" holsters with no-clip. I was skeptical, but they are the same price as the cheapo blackhawk holsters so I tried one and am now a firm beleiver. Most comfortable clip holster IMHO is Crossbreed. Long wait and expensive, (around $80) but worth the price.
    IWB Holster-lc9-20crossbreed.jpg
    IWB Holster-lc9-remora-2bmag.jpg

4. I use Foxx hybrid also, I like Foxx holsters use them on all my guns. I am trying out N82 for 30sf to see what it is like,today is my first day so not going to give a review yet

5. Quote Originally Posted by Hitking17 View Post
    I use Foxx hybrid also, I like Foxx holsters use them on all my guns. I am trying out N82 for 30sf to see what it is like,today is my first day so not going to give a review yet
    Hitking, give it time for the retention lock to break-in, if it's the polycarbonate pro model. Drawing a lot and holstering should do it. I thought it was a bit stiff when I got mine, but everything broke-in well.

Quote Originally Posted by hotrod26 View Post
    Take at the line of alien Gear holsters. http:/aliengearholsters.com/
    Looks like re-branded Old Faithful's...but free Kydex shell trades for life? Gonna have to try it out!

Quote Originally Posted by snatale42 View Post
    Looks like re-branded Old Faithful's...but free Kydex shell trades for life? Gonna have to try it out!
    Crossbreed has a lifetime warrantee as well as a 1 month "if you don't like it we'll buy it back policy". Because of that policy, they also have a site where you can purchase the returned items cheaper than the new.

Crossbreed Holsters - Second Hand Holsters

I wholeheartedly recommend the Kholster holster. I own a Glock 22 and 23 that fit well in the Kholster I have. The Kholster is extremely comfortable, provides multiple positions of cant, and never allows the gun to touch skin.

Here's a link: Kholster Concealed Carry Holsters - Made in the USA<br />
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Old Faithful is an excellent holster.
    Take a look at Remora, I like the Remora Tuckable with no reinforcement. Excellent hoster, conceals well, and easy to draw from.
    N8tactical Pro holster is also one fine holster.

IWB Holsters

HOLSTERS FOR GLOCKSTERS:

Glock Holster

11. Being a smaller framed guy I have had trouble finding the right fit for me with IWB. Especially with my Glock 40 Model 23. The bulk always bothers me... I don't want it to show through my shirt. My choice for an IWB concealed carry holster was Versacarry. Versacarry | Concealed Carry IWB Gun Holsters . The Versacarry is a Zero Bulk holster. My gun feels natural wearing it now. I like that the versacarry has multi sizes and multi fit options. I have to say I have tried a lot of different concealed carry holsters and Versacarry is my choice.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast