IWB Holster
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: IWB Holster

1. IWB Holster

My daily carry gun is a Glock G30SF. What I was wondering is does anyone knows of a good Inside the Waist Band holster. I'm currently using a cheap holster made by Black Hawk. It's nylon with a metal clip.

3. I would recommend looking at Old Faithful Holsters. They have a good IWB holster. Buy it as a quick assemble kit at a great price point.

4. Take at the line of alien Gear holsters. http:/aliengearholsters.com/
    1SG Rod Halford(U.S. Army Retired)
    LM NRA
    LM NAHC

I went to the local Bill Goodman's gun & knife show and they had a Dealer who made a custom Kydex IWB for my XDM 9mm. He can make the cant to your specs and it fits like a glove! I usually carry small of the back, or slide it around to right hip. Works great last long time!

6. Richard,

My daily carry is a Glock 31, I use an IWB holster from Home Page It's all leather and hand made. Brian will make modifications if you want them. I carry it every day on the right side - it is very comfortable. Just my 2 cents worth.

7. Check out Blade-tech

I use the H715 from Don Hume for my LC9. It was recommended to me by a friend. It's high quality. I like it a lot. I usually wear it between a tucked-in undershirt and an untucked exterior shirt. It's form-fitted to your individual gun, and retains the weapon well. They do offer a version with a thumb break if desired.

9. Thanks everyone for all the input. Some very good suggestions.

Say what you mean and mean what you say, for those who matter don't mind and those that mind don't matter.

I carry a 30SF also and use a Foxx Hybrid holster.....love it !
    When seconds count, the police is just a couple minutes away !
    Armed......Not dangerous
    NRA Member

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast