Any Owb/Iwb Kydex holster that does both ??? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any Owb/Iwb Kydex holster that does both ???

I don't mean any sarcasm here.

I've found that when anything is advertised to do more than one thing, it only rarely does either very well.
    G'Day and G'lock

Quote Originally Posted by Lowjiber View Post
    I don't mean any sarcasm here.

I've found that when anything is advertised to do more than one thing, it only rarely does either very well.
    I've found that saying to not hold true when it comes to kydex holsters.

Sent from my HTCONE using USA Carry mobile app
    “One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

4. I went with Pitbull Tacticals bloodline holster and so far I love it check em out !!!

Kholster Holsters: OWB Plus, OWB Plus Holsters

I've only tried their IWB holster since they did not have these out yet. The quality is great with the IWB.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

6. Kholster iwb is the only hybrid holster I have experiance with unless you count the Silent Thunder which is a different style hybrid (and a much nicer holster) and while I the Kholster is good and I like it, I'm not sure I'd call the quality "great" (just mho)

7. I stated I was looking for an ALL KYDEX holster I have tried numerous hybrids yes they are comfortable but leather sucks and has to be conditioned all the time no thanks on the kholster looks very uncomfortable if you want a quality holster go with pitbull tactical. I'll never go back to hybrids they are crap and having to treat the leather is so much fun....not !!! If you want to go that route then please by all means go ahead with it but I have said already I am going the all kydex way and never turning back to hybrids just a waste of time and money.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12