Holster
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Holster

Holster

All i have for my sig is a bulky paddle hoster so i end up oc most of the time im in search of a good iwb holster any suggestions?

Doc Childs
    sig p250
    1977 Ruger Police Service Six

A survey of members here shows that nearly 41% use the crossbreed supertuck delux. You can see other results in the concealed carry section under one of the stickys: most popular concealed holster survey.
    Last edited by farsidefan1; 08-01-2013 at 04:01 PM. Reason: More detail naming site for information
    Typos are for the entertainment of the reader. Don't let it go to your head!

If you want a full grip on your gun a Supertuck is good, if you want a Hybrid but don't want the gun to touch you go with Kholster. N82 Tactical is also VERY comfortable but I only have them for my smaller guns.

remora

Kholster. Relative quick delivery, reasonably priced, comfortable to wear, conceals well.
    Maybejim

Life Member NRA
    Life Member CRPA
    Life Member SASS

What you say isn't as important as what the other person hears

N82 ( NATE Squared ) Tactical you wont be sorry. Extremely comfortable and most important functional. Super quality build.

Another vote for Nate Squared Professional - the inside against your body is padded - no hot or cold metal against your skin.

Just checked out and ordered my n82 cant wait for ut to get here

Doc Childs
    sig p250
    "There's two fly flags above my land that really sum up how I feel. One flies high and proud, the red, the white, the blue. The other one's got a rattlesnake with a simple statement shown 'Don't tread on me' is what I believe and I'll take it to my grave." - Aaron Watson

I second maybejim's response of get a Kholster. It is equally effective as the Supertuck for about half the price.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Supermedic 08173,
    I strongly recommend you chek out The Holster Store - Gun Holsters for a holster that is made for your pistol. I chose the Pro-Carry Deep Comfort IWB holster and have been using it for a couple of years and love it. Price if good and they are made here in the Good Ole USA (Florida). Shipping time was 4-5 days.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast