CrossBreed Holsters customer service
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CrossBreed Holsters customer service

1. CrossBreed Holsters customer service

I've had a CrossBreed Holsters SuperTuck Deluxe horsehide for several years. Best holster I've ever tried. It developed a tear in the Kydex. I sent it to CrossBreed, and 7 days later they sent me a new holster! Very professional and TOTALLY stood behind their product. The ONLY problem is breaking in the new one! I'd highly recommend this holster, not just for the best holster, but the company that makes it, too.

3. I've had a similar experience with them. Great company to deal with.

I emailed about one of their new holsters and commented on one of the screws falling out of mine. They sent me new hardware to fix problem. Didn't even ask them to. They just wanted to have it fixed for me. Awesome company. Will definitely deal with them again and again.

Sent from my XT901 using USA Carry mobile app
    To teach tolerance, you must first be Intolerant.

I've got one on order now. Can't wait for it to get here.

I really like mine too. Cured the loose screw problem with a drop of BLUE Loctite. It will come loose when you want it too, Red is pretty much permanent. Glad to hear they are on the ball for customer service.

I just received my fourth CrossBreed holster today. In my opinion, they are the best holster in the business.

CrossBreed Holsters customer service

First and only holster I use for strong side carry. Bought it years ago and never looked back. Needs some love every once in a while to stop the squeaking but it's a fantastic holster.

I have the mini-tuck for my LC9 - love it.
    Chief

Lost count of the rigs I've bought, think I'm at like 7-8 now, I forget. The Supertuck is the only one I still actually use.

I have just purchased a new Super Tuck Holster, I have not recieved it yet but I was wondering if I could get some good ideas on breaking in and taking care of this holster? Newbee here and I want to thank you for your time and support in advance.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast