IWB holster for skinny dudes
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: IWB holster for skinny dudes

1. IWB holster for skinny dudes

Looking at getting a pocket pistol or sub-compact soonish and I'm thinking the way to go for me may be carry IWB just to the back of my hip. Any specific holsters you guys find to be more comfortable than others?

I love my PM-9 in a Tucker Gunleather mini-IWB. I carry appendix though, not 3-4 o'clock.

4. [QUOTE=migikesagiri;458537]Looking at getting a pocket pistol or sub-compact soonish and I'm thinking the way to go for me may be carry IWB just to the back of my hip. Any specific holsters you guys find to be more comfortable than others?[/QUOTE

I have the same issue and will be interested in any responses you get. I do have the Galco Paddle OWB and like it, but IWB holsters (with clips) make my pants look funny.

Maybe a remora or belly band would be the way to go.

Galco PDL636B Paddle Holster Lite Ruger LC9 Online Gun Store

might check out the thunderwear. As a woman it conceals well.

6. Old Faithful!

Well hell, skinny guys can wear any IWB holster. It is the (us) big guys that have problems.
    Typos are for the entertainment of the reader. Don't let it go to your head!

8. I am 6'3 and 175lbs. I think that is reasonably skinny and my Crossbreed Supertuck does a wonderful job. Keep in mind, as with any gun/holster combo, you should dress around the gun and not expect the gun to dress around you. That means have realistic expectations of what your chosen combo can do. I can do cargo shorts and long T-shirt with my rig but not running shorts and a tight muscle type T.

9. I'm 5' 11" at 160 and carry an m&p 40c in a desantis tuck this 2 with shorts and a t-shirt no problem every day at 6 o'clock position. Problem going to get the soft tuck next, seems a bit slimmer .

10. Quote Originally Posted by Mwtrees View Post
    might check out the thunderwear. As a woman it conceals well.
    I'll bookmark ThunderWear for later. It seems thin.

There seem to be a number of holsters with a similar design. PistolWear TrumpCard and 3 Speed Holsters...

One of my sons is skiiiiiiny and carries a Ruger SR9c in a crossbreed supertuck at the 2:30 position without problem. (I like 3:30 but that works for my gut)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast