Do you believe that a laser is beneficial on a CCW? - Page 14

View Poll Results: Do you believe that a laser is beneficial on a CCW?

Voters
76. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

39 51.32%
  • No

31 40.79%
  • I have not make up my mind

6 7.89%
Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you believe that a laser is beneficial on a CCW?

1. Gas Bag

Quote Originally Posted by apvbguy View Post
    to the ignorant it might appear to be boasting to those who understand it is an affirmation of facts.
    try training up, then you might be able to grasp what I am "bragging" about
    What gun Company do you represent. I mean obviously if your as good as you say you are, Ruger, Smith & Wesson, Glock, Et Al, MUST be beating a path to your door......, YEAH, that's what I thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Silvercliff_46 View Post
    What gun Company do you represent. I mean obviously if your as good as you say you are, Ruger, Smith & Wesson, Glock, Et Al, MUST be beating a path to your door......, YEAH, that's what I thought.
    I offered once before and I'll offer this again, anytime any of you would care to visit NE FLA you are more than welcome to contact me and come shooting with me, you can show me all that you know about SD shooting and I can show you what I do.
    the offer is a open offer so don't feel the need to do it right away, but until you know have a clue about what you are lamely trying to put down, try shutting the fugg up

4. Quote Originally Posted by apvbguy View Post
    I offered once before and I'll offer this again, anytime any of you would care to visit NE FLA you are more than welcome to contact me and come shooting with me, you can show me all that you know about SD shooting and I can show you what I do.
    the offer is a open offer so don't feel the need to do it right away, but until you know have a clue about what you are lamely trying to put down, try shutting the fugg up
    No one put down your style of shooting, not me, nor anyone else. The way you shoot has a place and time. You are so blinded by your perceived brilliance, your unable, or incapable of understanding that in certain situations, other methods are preferable (those words aren't getting to big for you are they). Let me make you an offer. You come up to northern Wisconsin (don't worry I will send you some shoes, as it gets cold up here) and maybe if we can get through that thick calcium deposit, you might be able to learn something (as a bonus we might even teach you how to tie those shoes). However I think you will be happiest wallowing in your own ignorance. By the way I don't think the word your trying to write is spelled the way you spelled it, but you keep trying, you'll learn to cipher sooner or later.

Quote Originally Posted by apvbguy View Post
    to the ignorant it might appear to be boasting to those who understand it is an affirmation of facts.
    try training up, then you might be able to grasp what I am "bragging" about
    Bragging and boasting are the same thing, Cap'n Blowhard.

hahaha, get into your weaver stance and prepare to get shot, shoes? I only wear flip flops, unlike many I was wise enough to leave the north, who needs the harsh winters and high taxes?

7. Damn, and here I thought this pissing contest was over...

8. Quote Originally Posted by AndeyHall View Post
    Damn, and here I thought this pissing contest was over...
    It is ..., I along with all the other Weaver stance, laser using Yankees, have been lead to the light by our flip flop wearing point, shooting Savior. Only he knows the way to the truth and light. HALLELUYAH! WHAT A GUY!

NOW he can get back to his "Yes We Can" friends, and proclaim victory! Besides he begins to boar me
    Last edited by Silvercliff_46; 09-11-2013 at 08:45 AM. Reason: addendum

boar = pig, a freudian slip?? are you a pig or just a piggish thinker

10. If I wake up in the low light, without my glasses to see the sights.........hell yes, I 'm glad I have a laser!
    If I'm knocked to the ground, and have to try to defend myself from that position.......hell yes, I 'm glad I have a laser!
    If I have multiple attackers, and I have to move quickly from target to target............hell yes, I 'm glad I have a laser!

I can think of no 'down side' to having a laser!!!!
    Just one man's humble opinion.

No flaming or name calling. If you can't stay level headed in the forum then you will be banned.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast