Your thoughts on the best holster for a CZ52 (vz.52) pistol? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Your thoughts on the best holster for a CZ52 (vz.52) pistol?

Quote Originally Posted by gunnerbob View Post
    The holster suggestions have been made, so I won't comment on that. However, are you planing on using the vz52 as a CCW piece? I ask only b/c 7.26x25 a pretty hot/zipping round for situations where you generally don't want over penetration.... I owned one, liked it a lot for its history but didn't consider it a appropriate CCW pistol. I'll have to look into some ballistics tests with JHP though, perhaps it isn't as bad as I think with that round....
    Yes ~ thanks for the tip. I have heard this pistol is not the most ideal as CCW (many seem to cite the overpenetration as an issue). Still, if it's all you have (and in California for many of us, it may be - it's still recognized as C&R) then it's doable, there are DIY Extreme Hollow Point Maker Kits available from Sportsman's Guide and elsewhere for the 7.62x25 caliber, or reload and make your own, plus there are options from Reed's and also S&B, and others... see (long) discussion on that here.

"My Other Gun Is a Russian M44"

Decided to stick with the Falcon IWB, which is made for different guns but allows you to select CZ52 as an option. Will get the Three Speed at a later date as well.

Curious if you have done ballistics tests recently with hollowpoint rounds (either purchased or handmade) for the 7.62x25. If rounds standard were used for comparison please also provide notes. Thanks gunnerbob, Cheers

This holster is one that I also want to try out with my CZ52. It has some nice magazine capacity.
    It's called the 'Brave Response:'
    http://www.usafirearmtraining.com/us...hop=affpromos1
    Last edited by freethink; 11-18-2015 at 04:29 AM. Reason: added title of holster
    Member, FPC - https://www.firearmspolicy.org/act/
    CZ-52 (Česká Zbrojovka vzor 52), M44 Russian w/Brass Stacker, & 80percenters
    HELP STOP ANTI-2A BILLS! COPY & SHARE THIS LINK: fundrazr.com/018flf

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12