Galco vs Don hume

Thread: Galco vs Don hume

1. Galco vs Don hume

I currently use a Ruger LCP 380 for my summer carry in my front pocket. With fall/winter getting close, I would like to start carrying my XD9 4". I have a Crossbreed Supertuck but I would also like to try a owb holster. I have narrowed it down to Galco Concealable belt holster and Don Hume 721 OT. When I will be using the owb, I will probably have a hoddie, vest, or long that has longer tails. Between those 2 holsters, which one is the thinnest leather or stay closer to the body? I have searched high and low and can't seem to find any answer. I have posted on 3 other forums. Over 100 views but not a single reply.

Galco vs Don hume

Hello, I have and recommend the Don Hume, thumb-break, open face, pancake holster, 736. I use them with my Glock's and Kahr's. They're quality is as good as Galco's, and a little less in price!!
    Keep Carrying!!'
    Conservative American Patriot
    GOA, NRA, USCCA, Ingunowner Member
    Glock 22RTF2, 26, 30, 32.

4. 721OT is tight and high riding. Highly recommend.

Sent from my HTC One using USA Carry mobile app

After carrying my Ruger P345 in an IWB holster for so long I can't get used to carrying it any other way. OWB feels real uncomfortable regardless of which holster I use.

6. well got to say, the israli fobus paddle holster is a great choice, cheap, 18-20 dollars, easy to put on and take off! not affected by sweat, or elements, no muss no fuss!! the way I like it!!
    1 ~ MAN ARMY....