Anyone using the SnagMag?

Thread: Anyone using the SnagMag?

Came upon the SnagMag product last week and was wondering if anyone has any experiences with it they're willing to share. Looking at the website and some video reviews I'm about sure it is worth a shot. All input is appreciated!! Thanks.

They are very proud of the product.....Buy yourself a sheet of kydex on ebay and make your own with a heat gun...
    Folks ask why I carry two guns...Well if I did not I'd be off balance and walk in circles!

[QUOTE=NCIC105;466920
    Folks ask why I carry two guns...Well if I did not I'd be off balance and walk in circles!
    [/QUOTE]

Thanks for the laugh that was funny.

It looks pretty neat, but the price is prohibitive. Forty bucks for one magazine holder. If it was about half that price it would be more reasonable, though still a little high compared to some pocket mag holders.

Completely agree with NCIC. It's about $1 worth of kydex with a pocket clip on it. Not something I would use and certainly wouldn't spend anywhere near $40 on it. If you're that inclined to get one, buy some kydex and borrow your wife's hair dryer for 10 minutes.