Best ankle holster for S&W 642 - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Best ankle holster for S&W 642

1. Quote Originally Posted by wolf_fire View Post
    Depends upon your type of details. If you are busting through doors, I'd say yes. If you are standing on your feet or walking for extended periods of time, I'd say no.
    Yeah see I don't know. I may just get a pair with the safety toe cause there was a pair at a local store today that were pretty comfortable, they just weren't as comfy as a pair without the safety toe. I'd just kinda like to have it just in case, so I may get it and if I find out they're too uncomfortable I'll get another pair without and just have 2 pairs of boots lol.

Actually if you are going to wear them daily, I would recommend two pairs of boots anyway. This allows one pair to dry out before you have to wear them again. Your boots won't get that nasty odor nearly as bad and the insides won't break down as much. I've been doing that ever since my military days.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

4. Quote Originally Posted by wolf_fire View Post
    Actually if you are going to wear them daily, I would recommend two pairs of boots anyway. This allows one pair to dry out before you have to wear them again. Your boots won't get that nasty odor nearly as bad and the insides won't break down as much. I've been doing that ever since my military days.
    Good thinking. Will do.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123