Concealed Carry Holster

Thread: Concealed Carry Holster

Concealed Carry Holster

Has anyone tried this thing? I saw it yesterday at the Miami Gun Show. Its an interesting approach and I was curious if anyone has any experience wth it.
    John - KJ4NSE
    Member NRA | GCO | GOA | SAF | ARRL
    Why would God invent something like whiskey? To keep the Irish from ruling the world of course.

To bulky but ok for some carry.

It's been around for a long time. I've looked at it but wasn't interested. If you like it give it a try. One thing a permit holder has is a lot of holsters!
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

5. I tried on on at the Orlando show and did not care for it. I found it to be awkward, and almost impossible to present quickly from concealment. Just a gimmick rig as far as I am concerned.
    "Always at your command"
    "לפקודה תמיד אנחנו"

This rig, just like SmartCarry/Thunderwear, is good for deep concealment, but a quick draw especially while sitting, is virtually impossible. Between accessibility and concealibility, most holsters sacrifice one for the other. The typical belt rig sacrifices concealability for accessibility, but these sacrifice accessibility for concealibility.