Help me please!!!! Sos!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help me please!!!! Sos!!!

Yeah funny you should say that. As that's what i find works best for me. I did have it all one for a few weeks so i could get use to it. But i felt like a nut job carrying around a empty holster and mag holders. I order a OWB holster as well we will see how well it works and if i will stay with that or go with IWB.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

3. Help-

As several have said, the location and cant are highly personal choices. It is my shumble opinion that the cant on any holster should be adjustable, as there is no area where one size fits all is any worse than in a defense holster. I have a belst slide 'bandaid' holster that I hav ebeen carrying my Firestar M-45 in an FBI carry, which is slightly to the rear of the seam in my trousers. When I take delivery of my XD45, it comes with a Kidek holster, and I will try an appendix carry, which puts the holster just to t he right of the belt buckle. It may be a bit harder to conceal, but the ease of hte draw, especially while seated is a big consideratio, If the holster that comes witht he XD45 is adjustable, I may try a cross-draw carry as well. I spen a lot of time seated in a mobility scooter, and the FBI carry is very clumsy for me. A cross-draw or appendix carry would be much better. I wisah you all the best, and can only say, just keep trying until you hit the magic spot that will be perfect for you.
    A man without a gun is a subject; a man with a gun is a citizen.
    I'll keep my freedom, my guns and my money. You can keep THE CHANGE.
    An armed society is a polite society.

Yeah, my holster is custom leather and has no Cant Adjustment. It was made with a 25% cant i think i am not sure. But it works for now and i found the way i like to carry it so rock on me!!!

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12